Adds new features to imgur. You can change the loading gif, add back the upvote/downvote (ratings) bar, much more!
This extension allows for customization of the imgur website. Current features include: - Ability to change loading gif - Adding the original ratings bar (upvote/downvote bar) - Imgur notifications - Removing the side gallery - Increasing the size of the main image - Adding a "YOU" tag to comments that you write - Adding a "STAFF" tag to comments that imgur employees write You can also easily stay updated on your gallery submissions. Feel free to request more features! You can contact me on imgur @patatocannon Hope you guys enjoy it.
- (2019-01-03) Andreas Oines: I love how clean and simple it makes things. Just one request though: Could you add an option when viewing the Front Page to remove the top bar (Tags, search-function, etc)? Thanks!
- (2016-01-23) Jonathan Chu: 5 stars would eat here again
- (2016-01-17) UnderColor: I love it. But chrome won't let me use it anymore.
- (2015-11-22) Jakob Gundelach: It's pretty good. I like it!
- (2015-08-18) teto senpai: Now i don't have to spam @Sarah on cool loading gifs. Thank.
- (2015-06-20) Adam Willis: Where did the button in Chrome go? It's not showing up anymore and it makes it much harder to see when I get notifications. Yes the new window pops up, but I'd much rather have it the old way since if you miss the new notification window then you are in the dark.
- (2015-05-04) Mister Mittens: I love it!
- (2015-04-26) Jade Sanford: Upvote bombed. Crashed. +1
- (2015-04-26) Austin Massey: greetings from imgur
- (2015-04-06) Vaishali Kashyap: very cool extension! cant wait to see future development!
- (2017-11-27, v:1.7.0) Jack Tillotson: How to work it?
How do I modify anything about it? I can see some changes, but I don't see any way to customize.
- (2016-08-23, v:1.7.0) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Imgurian Tweaks" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-05-11, v:1.6.0) M Fox: upload to imgur
When I right-click to upload an image to imgur, all that comes up is a blank page.
- (2015-10-23, v:1.6.0) Jae Long: Constant notification when there aren't any
So every time I turn on my computer or load up chrome I get a pop-up stating I got a notification on Imgur, but there isn't one. Is there any way to fix this? Removing then re-adding the extension didn't help.
- (2015-05-27, v:1.3.1) Adam Willis: Main panel larger
I do love this feature, however it seems to be a bit buggy. Not every time will the images actually fill up to the size of the panel. The most consistent I've found is when there's an album with more than 10 images and I press 9 to 'see all' that the images expand and take up as much of the larger panel as it can. Pressing 9 when there's no more images to see doesn't seem to force the images to the larger panel either, which is unfortunate.
- (2015-05-02, v:1.1.1) griest: chrome- high mem usage
I believe chrome is the cause of high memory usage on imgur. Probably because it doesn't recycle images ever. Anything you can do? I know its a bit more in depth than just replacing a couple elements, since you're modifying chrome's behavior.
- (2015-05-02, v:1.1.1) griest: open source?
Do you have a public repo on github? I'd love to contribute.
- (2015-04-27, v:1.1.1) UnderColor: How do i do the do?
i don't know how to upvote/downvote bomb. halp.
- (2015-04-26, v:1.1.1) supremacy: gif
where do you go to change the gif i cant find the options thing that everyone is saying to click.