Focuses the YouTube HTML5 video player when playing a video to enable keyboard commands
Focuses the YouTube HTML5 video player automatically when playing a video to enable keyboard control
- (2019-10-19) link2012 _KSH: Exactly what I need. Thanks for your great work!
- (2019-05-24) Lucas TS: finally
- (2018-03-11) Keeps keyboard focus on the video player, allowing FFW RWD and pause commands to work.
- (2017-10-12) Alex Newell: Does *almost* everything I would want or expect it to do. It focuses upon initial page load, and even upon switching back to the youtube tab. But what it won't do is focus when switching from another window back to the browser.
- (2017-07-18) JP Pellat: Highly underrated, essential extension
- (2016-07-09) stalker: Doesn't work until comments will load, I have to wait 3-4 seconds, its very annoying(((
- (2016-06-26) 👍
- (2016-04-20) David Kimont: Simple and effective.
- (2016-03-02) m.ali petek: So awesome I will share it on my FB.
- (2015-12-22) OLY ARTI: То что доктор прописал.
- (2015-12-10) Craig Deskins: Awesome I no longer have to click in the video player area first anymore to get the keyboard shortcuts to start working. Thank you jokob!
- (2015-09-28) Jun Villa: Seems like there's an extension for every nitpick I have about youtube. Thank you for this.
- (2016-03-07, v:0.5) 유태종: Does this automatically blur if paused?
It would be roughly 10009.74x more useful if that was the case.