Send pages and links to another browser using Choosy (macOS only).
Provides integration with Choosy (a smarter default browser for macOS). Quick access Choosy's browser prompt via a button in the Chrome toolbar so you can send the page you are looking at to another browser. Also adds a context menu item to links, so each link can be sent to Choosy's browser prompt.
- (2020-04-10) Scott and Carol shared: works for me but I wish it didn't ask permission to open choosy every time!
- (2020-03-27) Ben Matteo: I love choosy for mac- it ends browser roulette. I have quite a few browsers installed, and choosy makes sure that when I click a link, my mac opens a new tab in the browser that I am using rather than opening another closed browser. The choosy extension does what I expect- sends a link from one browser to another. This is very helpful in small, but appreciated ways.
- (2019-12-02) Matt Trifiro: OMG, OMG, OMG. I absolutely LOVE this tool. I use multiple Chrome profiles to separate work from personal and Choosy saves me dozens of clicks and mistakes. That it treats different profiles as separately accessible browsers is a godsend. Worth every penny!
- (2018-12-11) Zach Harpole: Love the preference pane app, but the Chrome extension is unusable. Just freezes and crashes Chrome when you try to use it.
- (2018-09-16) Rainer: Die Erweiterung funktioniert nicht und lässt den Chrome-Browser abstürzen.
- (2018-08-06) Arthur Klepchukov: Instantly crashes Chrome every time I try to use it.
- (2018-03-16) Trevor Hartman: Excellent. Will probably purchase the app. Is it possible to get a keyboard shortcut for activating Choosy on the current tab?
- (2017-09-30) 达人之路: this crash my chrome everytime
- (2017-07-16) Pierre-Philippe Charlier: Un must pour ceux qui, comme moi, surfent avec plusieurs navigateurs
- (2016-03-01) Roberto Mateu: Updated version works as expected.