Quickly view any feeds (RSS, Atom, etc) that are syndicating the current page.
Provides a list of any feeds, such as RSS, Atom, or podcast XML, that are syndicating the current page. The title, URL, and MIME type of each feed is shown. Selecting a feed from the list simply opens it in a new tab. This extension will not try to format, subscribe, or parse any feeds. Other extensions could be used to provide those functions. Version 1.2.2 removes some unnecessarily complex code; no functional changes. Version 1.2.0 adds a copy-to-clipboard button on each feed listing and uses a more modern code base. Version 1.1.2 includes better support for retina displays. The source code for this open source extension is available at https://github.com/Bitnock/syndication-crx.
- (2018-02-09) Franz Frese: no reader
- (2016-10-28) Jason Straight: This is almost exactly everything I need. Provides links to copy to akregator in KDE. All the other extensions are for web based readers only.
- (2016-07-19) Pavel Selivanov: Does exactly what is needed: displays plain links to feeds, which you can copy to RSS reader.
- (2016-01-22) Adam Smith: Exactly what I need. Excellent extension.
- (2014-12-27) Hossein Babaei: very good its what i need
- (2014-02-05) Could you support copy to clipboard when clicked? If there is only one feed, just copy it. If there is one more feeds, show list then click to copy. Thanks!