Lists RSS and Atom feeds available on the current web page.
An extension that scrapes each page that you visit in turn for any active RSS or Atom urls and presents them as a list for you to copy for use with news readers and aggregators. Current behaviours: - Standard page scraping for meta tags pointing to application/rss+xml or application/atom+xml - Scraping of YouTube pages to obtain the link to the lesser known feeds behind each channel More features to come. Free. License: GPLv3 Source code: https://github.com/andylshort/RSS-Finder For any issues or assistance, contact [email protected]
- (2022-09-05) Tofazzol Hossen: A very good extension for finding any type of website Rss URL. Very easy to use. Just install go to your website then click Rss Finder extension icon then you will get Rss URL. Thanks to Google for creating such a nice extension. I am using it and getting very good results
- (2022-08-19) John D: So, its helpful? Finds RSS feed addres. But that often results with just adding the word "feed" at the end of a page address. So not sure is that all this extension does? In rare cases, some sites have like xml in the address. This extension just gets a URL of XML for the Feed. I guess. Can't just copy paste address of a website, into a RSS reader. This is what this extension does, it just locates this for your convenience. You go to a website page of choice, typically displaying a info feed. Run the Extension. It should give you a address, put into a RSS reader. Example of some readers: Fluent Reader ( github ) or RSSOwl or FreshRSS. Then the news or blog posts, will populate in your reader, for organizing. Be aware that other extensions are not disabling its function.
- (2022-06-11) Sami Ryan: How to use it? I visited a website with rss clicked on the icon of this extension and just got its menu with no any other useful stuff like the rss url.
- (2021-12-15) Da7win: Not working
- (2021-05-05) André M. Faria: It's simple and fast, I just found one little problem, it didn't found the RSS at VMware's Blog https://blogs.vmware.com/wprss
- (2019-04-18) 我我神: simple & fast