Subscribe to RSS and Atom news feeds with Feedbin.
Detect site feeds and subscribe to them in Feedbin.me from the omnibar. Based on Google's RSS Subscription Extension https://github.com/hbmartin/chrome-feedbin
- (2017-02-08) Augustine: Even though it is higlighted, this extension never works for me. Click on it and nothing happens - no message, no indication that there is a problem. Nothing
- (2014-11-07) cant get it to work. constantly says cant find a feed
- (2014-01-20) Anton Kurnitzky: Definitiv besser als Feedly.
- (2013-08-30) Nathan Bousfield: It only works some of the time, plus adding feeds to Feedbin isn't really that helpful. I mainly use it just to see if a website even HAS an RSS feed.
- (2013-07-20) Great for us Feedbin users, thank you for this! My suggestion is that a small message should appear confirming that we have subscribed successfully. The previous reviewer complained that this extension subscribed him/her to every website. This did not happen to me at all.
- (2013-07-01) Shane Gowland: The extension automatically subscribed me to the RSS feed of every website I visited. Resulted in quite a mess in my Feedbin account.