Simple feed preview and subscribe.
* discover RSS/Atom feeds from web sites * display feeds within Chrome, sorted by date * subscribe to a feed with an online or local reader Feed discovery and subscription are derived from the RSS Subscription Extension (by Google) version 2.2.2. Feed preview has been enhanced to: * support more standard feed containers * reduce HTML formatting * remove embedded media * (somewhat) allow use of style sheets compatible with Sage RSS for Mozilla Firefox * support RSS enclosures * allow desktop reader use Recent changes: * default subscription URL updates For feed updates, directly within Chrome, check out "Shoyu Feed Updates" at: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/opnimlbiokbgomihhpobbgnlfolgdada
- (2021-04-03) n ascentt: doesn't work for me on feeds like https://psprices.com/region-gb/rss/discounts/
- (2021-02-07) Ana Cristina Lebre: Doesn´t work. Can you help? I need a replacement for Shoyu
- (2020-09-18) Dennis Bareis: Didn't work, looks abandoned
- (2020-07-02) Kenneth Ng: It works well
- (2020-01-15) Ayman K: FINALLY!!! Something that actually works and loads my RSS feeds on my.yahoo.com - Thank you!
- (2018-10-10) Clint Foster: Chrome should automatically stylize an RSS/Atom XML feed like Firefox. It doesn't do it natively, so this is exactly what I was looking for - thanks!
- (2018-04-17) Andrew Konin: Работает с rutracker'ом
- (2018-04-10) normal_rc: If you want to view RSS pages in Chrome, this is the extension you need.
- (2018-03-24) IceKing: Настройки для добавления в Feedly устарелы, url нужно заменить на "https://feedly.com/i/discover/sources/search/feed/%s"
- (2016-07-03) Amir Emami: This is the best one for RSS.
- (2015-02-22) Kenneth Kulathilake: I was looking for a firefox style in-browser rss reader all over the chrome store. After about adding and removing 15 or so extensions found this. Very clean lean.
- (2013-10-17) Nagy Péter: Ezt kerestem! ha van feedje az oldalnak, csak meg akarom nézni :)
- (2013-04-10) Marian Steinbach: Unfortunately, it doesn't render the first feed I want to test it with. It's an RSS 2.0 feed which validates fine.
- (2012-08-23) Matt Ellerbrock: Hasn't seemed to work like it used to in months. I don't see any preview like I used to, just the default options to subscribe thru google.
- (2020-07-09, v:188.8.131.52) Geo Johnson: Help
Is there an option somewhere that I am missing to mark comments as "read"? I needed this rss reader to view "Comments RSS" on the Pyamyd Air blog site. The program opens the comments feed fine, but I need to mark the comments "as read". Thank you.
- (2019-06-20, v:184.108.40.206) Serge Courrier: Problem with RSS Autodicovery detection
Hi and thanks for your extension. The problem is that your extension doesn't detect correctly RSS Autodiscovery anymore. For example on https://www.loc.gov/ (which doesn't have RSS Autodiscovery) your extension is orange highligted and not grey as it should. That's a real problem to detect rapidly valid RSS feeds on pages.
- (2019-01-18, v:220.127.116.11) Chris: Please add new reader
Hi and thank your for the extension! Can you please add Nooshub to the list? https://www.nooshub.com/me/feeds/new?url=%s Thank you!
- (2019-01-07, v:18.104.22.168) Artem Tsyplakov: add reader - Inoreader
Hey! Add please new reader: https://www.inoreader.com/feed/%s Or let extension sync its options via default google cloud for extension
- (2018-03-24, v:22.214.171.124) IceKing: Feedly settings update
Need to replace URL template for Feedly to "https://feedly.com/i/discover/sources/search/feed/%s"
- (2014-09-09, v:126.96.36.199) Paul B.: add Opera Mail reader?
How does one add the Opera Mail program as a RSS client choice? This is the program Opera split off its browser when it switched to a Chrome base. The "default application" currently goes to Outlook, which I don't want. Thanks.