Advanced Feed Reader - Read news & blogs or any RSS/Atom/RDF source.
Why Feedbro? We believe time is our most valuable asset. We believe it is waste of valuable time to spend minutes or even hours every day to go through dozens of websites, blogs etc. manually. We believe that all the new information that you are interested in, should be automatically aggregated into one place from various sources you care about (both Internet and intranet) into easy-to-read format and automatically filtered based on the rules you define. We believe that the faster you learn, gain new knowledge and information the better you will succeed in life as an individual and as an organization. Therefore it is vital to learn new things every day and follow relevant and valuable sources of information effortlessly. We believe privacy is important so that only you know what sources you follow. Feature highlights: - Full standalone feed reader (RSS, Atom, RDF) as a Chrome extension - no online services needed - Extremely fast! - Multiple viewing modes: full article view, headlines view, headlines + one article (Opera RSS reader style), newspaper view, magazine view - Built-in Social Media plugin support (Youtube, Youtube Search, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn Home feed, LinkedIn Jobs, VK, Pinterest, Yammer, Bitchute, Vimeo, Telegram, Rumble) - Can convert partial feeds to feeds with full articles with a built-in Readability style conversion engine! - Built-in Rule Engine lets you define rules for filtering, border highlighting, auto-bookmarking, tagging, hiding and regexp highlighting articles. Rules also support Chrome popup notifications and sound effects. - Article tagging and searching by a tag - IFTTT support! - Favicon support - MathJax support (LaTeX for mathematics formulas) - Finds feeds from web pages and makes it very easy to subscribe to new feeds - Organizes feeds into folders (+ read all items in folder at once) - Drag & drop support for organizing feeds and folders in the tree navigator - Flexible "mark as read" options (when article title is shown, when article bottom is shown, manually) - 'Show only unread items' option helps you to read only what is new - Read any feeds that your computer can access (also in your company intranet, not only public Internet) - User interface themes: Light, Dark, Aqua - Article filtering based on article age - Custom feed specific scan interval - Custom feed specific number of items to store - Keyboard shortcuts (similar to Google Reader) - Works well with high frequency update feeds - Can import feed subscriptions from an OPML file - Can export feed subscriptions to an OPML file - Easy to drop inactive or broken feeds - Article headline view for quick skimming - Basic authentication support to read password protected feeds - Article sharing to various social media sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Reddit etc and via Gmail/Email client - Buffer and Hootsuite support for scheduled social media sharing - Supports offline reading - Discord & Slack support (Rule actions)
- (2021-04-21) Brandon Scivolette: Amazingly simple and useful. Kudos to the developers!
- (2021-04-06) utkarsh sharma: just want 1min update interval
- (2021-04-01) .: In the past few days it keeps forgetting what was read or even deleted so I keep seeing 60 new feeds across half a dozen sources after every refresh. Not sure what's up or if it's just me.
- (2021-03-11) matteo yap: Found this cool FeedBro RSS reader that can parse FB post into readable feeds without complicated setup or extra cost. Wish list feature Request for search function and also android version. Simple and easy to navigate UI without need to check userguide !
- (2021-03-09) Ahmed Youcef Elkhaoirizmi: It is better to add an mobile application for this and make it synchronizable Like the application (Joplin)
- (2021-02-27) Ritwizz Jain: This is undoubtedly THE BEST feeder! Serves the purpose upfront with a very user friendly interface and not a complex design. Totally awesome.
- (2021-02-22) Joe Mezzanini: Easily the best browser extension of all! Useful and fun. Any way to alpha sort the feedS? THANKS
- (2021-02-08) Clara Kwon: Memory leakage. Make the system down. Not recommended.
- (2021-02-04) Artem: Very good app, use it for years.
- (2021-01-28) Chris B: best
- (2021-01-22) Carlos Alberto Hernandez Iglesias: Excelente gestor de feeds
- (2021-01-12) Gonzalo Pérez: the best rss reader by far: beautiful, fast and reliable. u dev are awesome, thanks for your work
- (2021-01-12) Luis Felipe Carranza: almost perfect, it would be really nice to have the possibility to store and sync feeds (you can use the user gdrive, instead of creating a dedicated server [cheaper option]) and a mobile or web version should also be nice, XD this one has the potential to be the best RSS feader I've used
- (2021-01-10) Arie Duister: super practical and fast!
- (2020-12-12) casey mahaney: If you can use and a pleasure to work with you don't find
- (2020-11-27) Topy Bolot: Best rss reader! thanks. I would like to be able to disable the output of duplicates in the feed
- (2020-11-15) Emmanuel Proust: could be the best rss ext, but too bad no sync in ff or chrome, never any reply from editor
- (2020-11-09) L T: I was very impressed by the simplicity and straightforwardness of their PageProbe extension so I decided to give this one a try and it's GREAT too! As someone who is privacy conscious, I inspect the code from any extension before utilizing it and found this one to be clean of signs of obvious trackers/analytics throughout. Obviously the powers that be can still track you, but the author of this extension isn't creating it to harvest your personal data or anything. I give it a big TWO THUMBS UP!
- (2020-11-06) Fedor Shulenok: Awesome extension! But, PLEASE, make it sync across browsers! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!
- (2020-10-12) Gary Nowels: Exactly
- (2020-09-16) Frank Peters: Absolute best RSS Reader, I am using it extensively and it works absolutely flawlessly.
- (2020-09-08) 运搬: perfect!!! I like it
- (2020-09-02) Игорь Бойков: Отличное расширение для RSS. Есть возможность самому перевести расширение на любой язык, что я и сделал. Если кому нужен Русский язык могу поделиться.
- (2020-08-26) Виктор: вроде отлично !👍
- (2020-08-07) Moelody Mannix: 我翻译了Feedbro的中文简体设置，在我的博客上也可以一键转换为繁体后自行导入 https://www.moelody.com/share/
- (2020-08-07) Alexis Kapsis: Really good work!
- (2020-08-06) 吉呈吉佑: 现在不能多设备同步的吗？
- (2020-07-26) leaf you: Very nice, thanks
- (2020-07-14) Douglas Teixeira de Abreu: Excelente ferramenta, aliás, incrível. Tenho algumas sugestões, gostaria de saber o melhor canal para escrever!
- (2020-06-26) JL. a.k.a. exe: Muy buen lector.. completillo con algunas carencias, pero para lo que hay por ahi. 5 estrellas !
- (2020-06-24) Daniel Gough: Really useful system, loads of features that competitors want payment for.
- (2020-04-09) Deerain Wang: Rules not work for non-space languages. Unlike English, some languages don't use spaces to separate words, such as Chinese and Japanese. For example, I set a keyword "BCD" for one specific rule, a feed title is "... XXXXXBCDXXXXX ...", and then my rule can't match the feed. Please fix this.
- (2020-04-08) ping: amazing!
- (2020-03-23) Richard Bradley: A 3, just. This does at least work, unlike all other RSS extensions I've tried so far, and is very simple to use. To add a new feed is simplicity itself if you have the url, which I do. However, the feed I added has 1000 entries when viewed in internet explorer (100 is that application's maximum so there are likely more), I set the maximum to be displayed to 2000 and all I can see is 12. That is I think a bug. On the plus side, the mp3 file is displayed and can be manually downloaded easily by right clicking on it and clicking save link as. When viewing the same feed on internet explorer though I can subscribe to this same feed and in the settings have it download the mp3 files automatically. I'm still looking for this feature on ANY extension for chrome and I simply cannot understand why it isn't included with any extension.
- (2020-03-18) Pyld Cleric: mark: 4.5 The only drawback is that you can't use the middle mouse button in the icon popup to open new tabs multiple times, only one left click at a time, and then click on the icon
- (2020-03-18) Artyom: AWESOME!
- (2020-03-07) Владимир Рашиков: Неплохое расширение. САМЫЕ ЛУЧШИЕ РАСШИРЕНИЯ ДЛЯ ЗАРАБОТКА В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ, БЕЗ ВЛОЖЕНИЙ!!! ТОП ЛУЧШИХ Начиная с самого прибыльного и заканчивая менее. https://googl.plus/62FB https://googl.plus/62FC https://googl.plus/62FD https://googl.plus/62FE https://googl.plus/62FF +новый https://googl.plus/65b8 Просто скопируйте адрес и введите в адресную строку (располагается в самом верху браузера) для перенаправления ! на страницу с РАСШИРЕНИЕМ. УСТАНОВИВ ВСЕ,УМНОЖИТЕ СВОЙ ДОХОД Реклама за которую Платят ВАМ ! ,БЕЗ ВЛОЖЕНИЙ,просмотр баннеров/видео,переходы на сайты рекламодателей.Реальные деньги за просмотр рекламы!Вывод средств на любые кошельки,на свой сотовый!!! НАДОЕЛО СМОТРЕТЬ БЕСПЛАТНО-СМОТРИТЕ ЗА ДЕНЬГИ ! ДЛЯ ТОГО ЧТОБЫ ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ НА ПРОСМОТРЕ: 1)Зарегистрироваться и УСТАНОВИТЕ РАСШИРЕНИЕ !!! в свой браузер. (зайдите в свою эл.почту!,Вам отправили необходимые инструкции по дальнейшим действиям.) 2)Посещайте любые сайты, как вы делали это и раньше. 3)Периодически вам будет показываться реклама. 4)За каждый показ вам будут начисляться реальные деньги. 5)Выводите деньги.
- (2020-02-20) eliod rän: très complet dans ses fonctionnalités, vraiment rien à redire si ce n'est que l'interface pourrait être graphiquement plus enrobée avec d'éventuelles propositions de contenu selon les metas
- (2020-02-17) George Thomas Stevenson: Great work! Best feed reader around. Please consider adding this to the new Edge Extensions store also 🙏
- (2020-02-11) Alessandro Cheguevara: Flexible, reliable, beautiful- on Chores, on Foxes! 5 STARs!
- (2020-02-07) とろたん: great extension. the inoreader killer.
- (2020-02-04) Jin Wirllim Song: Too many bugs. Don't recommend.
- (2020-01-31) Alex Al: Отличный. Не хватает только корзины. Как в Brief.
- (2020-01-17) Victor Qu: This extension will be worth five stars if it adds the ability to open all articles in a specific feed, similar to the "RSS Feed Reader" extension
- (2020-01-11) Tomek Kowalczyk: often a problem with downloading RSS from exsite24.pl, for several days can not download data from the channel at all
- (2019-12-28) Sheng Chen: amazing、
- (2019-12-28) F FP83: + la mejor extension RSS para chrome, se actualiza constantemente + Muy ligero en consumo (60-100K de RAM) + Las bases de datos (.db) de los feeds muy reducidas en espacio HDD. + 4 temas para elegir / 6 vistas para el lector / uso de favicons / arrastra y suelta feeds manualmente + RSS Scrapper : Recoge las fuentes rss de cada web que visitas y las añade a Feedbro (compatible con muchas webs y redes sociales como feeds en twitter) Seguramente EL MEJOR cliente rss para navegador, superando incluso a muchos clientes de escritorio que se encuentran en desarrollo activo. Gran parte de su atractivo es por su alta compatibilidad con sitios especificos. [Suggestion] [new option] On view mode 3, use only favicon to identify the origin.the title would occupy the same line, a single line per new feed.(more compact)example: <favicon><feeds title><date (rssowl like). [Suggestion] [new option] for feed tree: compact buttons/icons only (optional) for "all items" "starred items" "rules" "tags" "feed statistics". I think that with this you can extend the number of folders without going to the scroll bar. * sorry for my bad english :) and congrats for Feedbro client
- (2019-12-17) Rosa Ward: One of my feeds has "invalid content type" in the properties. How do I correct this?
- (2019-12-09) b vv: Recently it often freezes or even crashes on my computer, please update and fix
- (2019-12-05) Eric Wilkinson: Excellent reader extension. Easy to use and completely free.
- (2021-05-02, v:4.9.9) cj juszczak: "Rules" completely non-functional ??
Hi, love Feedbro, except i can't get "Rules" to work at all, no matter what condition, or triggers i set, it simply doesn't work at all :(
- (2021-04-27, v:4.9.9) Андрей Стрелков: Work in background
A wonderful extension!!! But the ability to work in the background is very much lacking. This is when the browser itself closes, but as if an instance of this extension remains in memory, and it continues to work, thereby notifying the user. Moreover, if you restart the computer, it will also automatically boot in the background and will notify the user. Please! Add this option, sooo not enough :'(
- (2021-04-26, v:4.9.9) Andrew Chaplin: Any way to auto refresh the article titles?
I typically keep FeedBro open all the time and I peruse the articles when I have time. Is there a way to auto refresh the article titles list?
- (2021-04-25, v:4.9.9) Turan Kibar: Unread Counter Problem
When I choose "Article Max age 24 hrs" I see wrong unread posts counter. When I open twitter feed I see 3 tweets but unread counters says 20. This happens in almost all subscriptions. Is there a way to fix this?
- (2021-04-24, v:4.9.9) Ron M: Android
Is there an android app which syncs with Feedbor?
- (2021-04-19, v:4.9.9) Marc Argent: Updated Chrome has killed Feedbro
Failed to open IndexedDB database. Your browser profile is most likely broken. On Firefox open about:support and click 'Refresh Firefox' to fix it. Then restart your browser.
- (2021-04-05, v:4.9.7) koli: can't add an article from years ago
when i try try to add an article from 2014, i find it, then i click on the preview. here is the problem that i am facing Unable to load feed preview: 601 Invalid XML. am i not be able to add article from years ago. wanna also ask yo something. is there an option that i can add a note on the articles that i add them to favorites. it is a great rss reader by the way. it has the great capacity to compete the big rss readers such as feedly. but maybe more easy interface particularly for settings page. can't ignore that it is free which makes it more appealing, especially for poor students lol.
- (2021-04-01, v:4.9.5) Balentay: Reddit feeds adding old posts
Starting yesterday Feedbro has been adding old posts into all my Reddit feeds. Some of them are REALLY old https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ex1pyIqWEAcN68T?format=jpg This wouldn't be a problem if it weren't adding the same posts every time it polls the site. I've tried restarting my browser, restarting my computer, and reinstalling Feedbro but the problem persists. I have tested this out on Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Firefox, and Edge and it's the same cross platform.
- (2021-03-15, v:4.9.5) Clay: Failed to open IndexedDB database
Starting to get this error everytime when opening feeds. Just started over the weekend maybe late last week. Using Windows 10 and Edge Version 89.0.774.54 (Official build) (64-bit). After restarting edge a few times, it seems to work again.
- (2021-02-27, v:4.9.5) Antonio Del Mastro: Export Content
Is there a way to export the content showing up in the extension? I've got one feed where the creator deletes content often and I'd like to archive the articles.
- (2021-02-03, v:4.9.3) Leo Carvalho: Not getting all articles
Hi, comparing this extension with another one I use using the same feed, your extension doesn't get all available news when they are released form the source. For example, if on a day the feed releases 50 articles, yours won't get them all through your reader. I have to delete the feed and add it again so it can get all available articles. Another issue comparing with the other extension one that I'm testing, when you need to log-in to get access to the feed, your extension doesn't get access to the logged feed. Thanks
- (2021-01-30, v:4.9.3) Dmitry Starchikov: instagram check
instagram check dont works anymore?
- (2021-01-13, v:4.8.0) Francois Belanger: Lost all feeds after extension got "corrupted"
Hi, I just lost all my feeds after chrome hid the extension saying it was corrupted. Is there any way to restore what was lost, either manually or with an existing extension folder? Every time I try to restore with an old backup, it gets corrupted again for some reason. Thanks, Frank
- (2021-01-13, v:4.8.0) Wolfram Wenke: emoticon code in RSS XML causes error 601: Invalid XML
I am using RSS feed of a atlassian jira search. It seems that if there is a web emoticon as part of a post, feedbro fails to load the RSS with Unable to load feed <URL> 601: Invalid XML I was able to narrow it down by reducing the number of items and found related records. Removing the web emoticon or replace by jira own emoticon (img linked file) allows loading the feed. The emoticon comes with sth. like �� [[��]] into the failing RSS XML and I am somehow unable to exclude it from a client perspective. Do you see a chance to simply ignore strings like this in future versions when reading the xml?
- (2021-01-05, v:4.7.1) Mike Drilling: Slow display of articles
I have been using Feedbro for a couple of years and in the last couple of weeks it has been loading entries noticeably more slowly. And articles from one feed, The Atlantic, flash on the screen for less than a second then disappear. I have tried all the Feed Entry Content options and nothing helps. There is nothing wrong with my Win10 PC or ISP that I can see. Any ideas?
- (2020-12-30, v:4.7.1) Clay: Fonts?
Is there a way to change the font size on feed navigation list and the feed article list? I see the article itself but the others would be nice too for us hard of seeing people.
- (2020-12-24, v:4.7.1) L T: Mark all as read button on the popup & icons
Self explanatory... but if there are 10 read items in the popup, currently we have to click 10x to mark them all as read. Would be a quick/easy enhancement. It would also be nice to replace those 4 text links at the top of the popup with icons. (just make sure they have a title tag so we can hover over them if we forget what the icon means)
- (2020-10-28, v:4.7.1) F FP83: error "Not available in Private Browsing Mode"
click on feedbro icon and "Not available in Private Browsing Mode" message appears. I dont use private mode on my browser. my browser is : Brave browser Versión 1.16.68 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Build oficial) (32 bits).thanks
- (2020-10-26, v:4.7.1) DJ Holte: Example Rules>Conditions
I'm familiar with boolean search terms and such only on a vary basic level, and so I had to do some trial and error with the Rules. One issue was when using a string of words (for example, having the rule pick out a subject line that has "new android phones" but not "new apps for android phones", or any other subject that didn't have those 3 words consecutively one after the other but instead spread about in a different order). For this, I had thought putting the string in quotes would work as a Condition, but this did not work with "contains text", "contains all words", or "matches regexp". So right now my rules are all just one word, to make sure I'm not filtering out things I don't want to filter out. But I'd like to be able to do more. So I would love to see some examples of rules (specifically, conditions), in either an updated help file or a popup within the app. That would be super helpful. Thank you!
- (2020-10-02, v:4.7.0) jun lev: Feedbro is not available in Private Browsing Mode
hi, why do i see this? ,i am not in private browsing mode. thanks
- (2020-10-02, v:4.7.0) cj juszczak: Any way to remove the "website" and "author" entry line under each headline ?
Absolutely LOVE this extension, and would like to know if it's possible to do one thing, maybe it's already i the options, but i can't seem to find it? When viewing each headline, let's say for a a single RRS Feed, there's another line under each headline saying: <Favicon> from <website name> by <author of article>. I understand it may be useful to have this informative line when viewing a folder full of RSS feeds, as i sometimes do, but when Viewing a single Feed i obviously know what feed i'm in, and don't need to be told for EVERY headline within the same Feed. Is there a way to switch it off, at least within a Feed, if not also globally, and have just the headlines, as i know which RSS Feed/Folder i'm in and don't need a page full of redundant lines on the screen ? Here's a screenshot to show what i mean: https://imgur.com/a/3VoCh89
- (2020-09-20, v:4.7.0) Emily Joy: how do I disable the toolbar number icon in Chrome?
how do I disable the toolbar number icon in Chrome? It's distracting.
- (2020-09-11, v:4.6.1) Saarland: 'Failed - No file'
I'm trying to download the new Feedbro update but after i press 'Add to Chrome' and then 'Add extension' on the Chrome pop-up i get a pop-up saying 'An error has occurred' & 'Download interrupted' and the download bar at the bottom of the screen says 'Failed - No file'. Help?
- (2020-09-11, v:4.6.1) Nodetics Solutions: Feedbro 4.6.1+ now has Telegram support
You can now subscribe to Telegram feeds such as https://t.me/s/netflix
- (2020-09-11, v:4.6.1) Jorge Punturere: Feed
Hi! The last two evenings, when checking my feeds, I've seen that I've lost lots of articles I had available during the afternoon. The last available articles are all from this morning. That's two straight days with this problem. Do you have any idea why is that? Thanks!
- (2020-09-07, v:4.5.0) Blue Nation Lyrics: Youtube feed
feedbro getting youtube channel content without that channel update anything. please fix it
- (2020-09-07, v:4.5.0) Dreamboxgate: facebook not working
taking an rss feed for page not working anymore
- (2020-08-26, v:4.5.0) Arve Kvaløy: XML from Facebook Pages broken
Facebook is switching over to the new design/interface as of now. After I enabled the new solution, all my xml feeds from Facebook pages that i monitor have stopped working. I get the message "Not valid xml" and it creates "Unable to load feed preview: 601 Invalid XML". Is there anyway around this problem? Best way of ensuring that I get the updates I want from the pages I want to follow regularly.
- (2020-08-25, v:4.5.0) y xu: Help: why feedbro is in "Not available in Private Browsing Mode"
Not sure what is happened for my feedbro. It keeps going to the "Not available in Private Browsing Mode" (showing when click the extension icon). System is Win10, Chrome Version 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit). Any clue? Thanks.
- (2020-08-18, v:4.5.0) y xu: Would like have a sort function with the folders.
Thank you very much for the great app. It is fast and clear UI. Only thing a little annoy is that I cumulated few hundreds folders and would love to have a way to sort them. (drag and drop is too hard now.) Sometimes I have hard time to locate the folder. Thanks. -yi
- (2020-08-07, v:4.5.0) Moelody Mannix: feedbro-locale-zh_CN.json
I translated Feedbro interface language into Chinese Version with locale Json . It can be found in my gist . https://gist.github.com/moelody/3159316ce726fc629fae15278bbce429
- (2020-08-02, v:4.5.0) Володимир Трофимчук: View mode 6 :: Preview card height
It will be perfect, if preview card in view mode 6 have full window height.
- (2020-07-28, v:4.5.0) Melissa Pflueger: connection timeout error
keeps showing connection time outs on my statistics page for my feeds on Feedbro 4.5.0
- (2020-07-27, v:4.5.0) Jim Thomas: Sync feed info at work and home
I there a way to sync feed info between two computers. I can always export and import but wonder if there is an automatic and real time way to get it done. Thanks again, Jim
- (2020-07-27, v:4.5.0) Elliott: Blocking a site?
I downloaded Feedbro today and it was going fine, but then I tried to go to Reddit and it said This page cannot be reached. Going in an incognito tab and other browser, it was working fine - I uninstalled and it worked fine. I wanna keep using Feedbro but what happened here?
- (2020-07-24, v:4.5.0) B. J. S: Twitter Integration
Since Feedbro 4.5.0 was introduced my twitter list feeds will not load. Feedbro shows them as "not found". I'm using a chromebook with version 84.0.4147.94 (Official Build) (64-bit). Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
- (2020-07-21, v:4.4.8) Iago Alonso: Empty feed
Hi, i get an empty feed for this url: https://www.hackerrank.com/calendar/feed.rss Can it be a parser error, or maybe it's a formatting error in their part? I would love to be able to see the entries on this feed. I love Feedbro btw. Thanks in advance!
- (2020-07-19, v:4.4.8) Teddy Rogers: https://twitter.com/explore
Since update 4.4.6 - 2020-07-15 Feedbro has been passively and silently opening a pinned window to website: https://twitter.com/explore Please stop this.
- (2020-07-10, v:4.4.5) Bruce Maloney: Some YouTube Channels RSS feeds not detected.
First have to say I love FeedBro! Been having an issue lately where some YouTube channel video RSS feeds are not being found. Here's and example: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePedalGuy/videos Currently on 4.4.5. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
- (2020-07-06, v:4.4.3) Usama Zaka: Feedbro extension not responding
Since the latest update Feedbro extension does not responds when opening up the "Open Feed Reader" option.
- (2020-06-30, v:4.4.1) Khawaja Muhammad Abdur Rehman: Features Questions.
Hi, I have few questions 1- How many Feeds Source and Feeds per source can it store? 2- Can we sync feeds to use it on multiple PC? 3- I know its offline version, but still is there any backup option so we do not loose feeds on reinstall of extension or browser? Thanks
- (2020-06-27, v:4.4.0) ARTovHELL Sirius: Feed problem
The feed is opened by other readers (as RSS Feed Reader extension), but feedbor refuses to open it with error: This page contains the following errors: error on line 14 at column 15: Namespace prefix turbo on content is not defined
- (2020-06-26, v:4.4.0) Dmitry Starchikov: notifications group
Good afternoon. Please add the ability to group notifications by the name of the channel. Or grouping all notifications into the same list of channels where new entries have appeared. Thank you. (It's not convenient that a notification comes of each entry separately)
- (2020-06-25, v:4.4.0) F FP83: How can I save the saved / pinned news?
I ask this question in case I have to uninstall the extension. I don't know if the export (.opml) contains the saved / pinned news. Thanks!
- (2020-06-25, v:4.4.0) F FP83: feeds are not updated (manually or auto.)
the different feeds (created in the previous version) are not updated since the last update (v4.4.0). I apply manual update, but it doesn't work. Automatic updating doesn't seem to work either. It happens to someone else?. My browser is Brave Browser Version 1.10.93 Chromium: 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (32-bit).
- (2020-06-25, v:4.4.0) Charmaine Earnshaw: Show more articles in RSS feed
Hello, I am trying to solve the problem Pocket/RIL has of listing articles in large tiles. I am able to make my articles a RSS feed, which I have subscribed to using feedbro. However, I cannot extend how many articles I see in the page or in the options. Is there a way to expand how many articles I see at a time?
- (2020-06-24, v:4.3.2) Roeland Möller - FTE Digital: Download functionaliteit
Feedbro werkt perfect. Erg blij mee. Echter bestaat er ook een mogelijkheid om de resultaten van een RSS Feed te downloaden in bijvoorbeeld een CSV file?
- (2020-06-15, v:4.3.2) Akshay Sinha: No Network Error
Hi - for the last few days, a number of my feeds have just stopped working. In status, they either say "No Network" or "Internal Server Error." Can you please advise to how to rectify this?
- (2020-06-04, v:4.3.2) Jorge Punturere: Twitter
Hi! After June 1st, my Twitter feeds stopped updating.
- (2020-05-26, v:4.3.2) Gabriel Pescio: Wrong detection of Private Browsing
Hi! This extension is amazing. I only have a recent problem: Suddenly, it stops working. It says that is "not available in Private Browsing Mode", but I'm not in that mode! I've update and restart Chrome several times, but it's always the same. If I check the option for enable the extension in Private Browsing, it works for a second or two, and then, nothing. Any suggestions?