Reader of RSS feeds, w/GDrive for synchronization
* Local storage is used to keep feed subscriptions and metadata (IndexedDB) * No server side for processing of data (it is able to read intranet feeds, for example) * Uses Google Drive, optionally, for synchronization between computers (list of subscriptions and what was marked as read) * "rrss" (pronounced "r-rss") is free software distributed under the terms of the BSD (FreeBSD) License, collaboratively developed on GitHub
- (2019-04-18) F FP83: + consume pocos recursos y espacio - pobres opciones de edicion y control [bug] sync no funciona
- (2017-09-05) Great add-on. I just wish in a future release I'd be able to read feeds directly from the popup, like Feeder does.
- (2017-05-22) Finn Andersen: i like this one. and will for sure keep my eye on this. great work so far. :)
- (2016-10-28) Srikanth Kakani: Used it, shows a yellow dot when rss is available. Keeps track of all added feeds locally. Works well.