Reader of RSS feeds
* Local storage is used to keep feed subscriptions and metadata (IndexedDB) * No server side for processing of data (it is able to read intranet feeds, for example) * QFeeds is free software distributed under the terms of the BSD (FreeBSD) License, collaboratively developed on GitHub
- (2020-03-23) Richard Bradley: This app works, but only just. Unlike some others I found no bug so you can add your feed and indeed remove a feed and that's about it. When you click on your feed it gives you a list of titles of your feed's entries, there's no way to view more or all of the body of the feed in the list, you have to click on each one to open it further, or you can click on the link to open it in the provider's page. In the larger view, which you had to click to see in the first place, does not show the attached media file. So to download the mp3 file in the podcast's RSS feed entry you have to click on the link to the provider's page to see and then manually download the mp3 file. My quest to find any RSS chrome extension that is even half as good as internet explorer continues. Why won't anyone write this feature into their extension?
- (2019-04-18) F FP83: + consume pocos recursos y espacio - pobres opciones de edicion y control [bug] sync no funciona
- (2017-09-05) Great add-on. I just wish in a future release I'd be able to read feeds directly from the popup, like Feeder does.
- (2017-05-22) Finn Andersen: i like this one. and will for sure keep my eye on this. great work so far. :)
- (2016-10-28) Srikanth Kakani: Used it, shows a yellow dot when rss is available. Keeps track of all added feeds locally. Works well.