Monitor PubNub traffic filtered by channel.
*** Use Ctrl+Shift+I (or Cmd+Opt+I on Mac) to open DevTools Adds a PubNub tab in Google Chrome’s developer tools. The extension monitors PubNub traffic on the page you are inspecting. Whenever the page publishes or receives a message it shows up in the console for that channel. Channel tabs are added to the menu on the left when messages are published or subscribed to on the page. You can click on a channel to view the PubNub traffic for that specific channel. It includes a few special features: * All output is JSON formatted and color coded. * Channel output can be cleared by clicking “Clear Output” * If history is enabled on your PubNub account, you can load the previous two minutes of messages in a channel by clicking “Previous 2 minutes.” You can continue clicking this to go back in time. * Data persists through navigation.
- (2016-10-25) Alex Vidal: I gave it three stars because, based on the screenshots it looks useful. However the extension doesn't work at all for the v2 API (the network listener fails parsing when the first path parameter is v2).
- (2015-07-13) Justin Platz: This is extension is even better than sliced bread, and have you ever tried slicing bread? It is not fun.
- (2015-06-16) Todd Greene: Can't live without it!
- (2015-02-02) Cody Massin: Trying to find meaningful data by parsing the XHR requests in the network tab is a pain the neck. This extension makes my life so much easier. It's the bee's knees!
- (2015-02-02) Craig Conover: No more parsing the data from the urls in the network tab. Must have for PubNub development.
- (2015-02-02) Great concept and exeuction.
- (2014-03-24) Stephen Blum: The most amazing new technology ever conceived.