Configures how WebRTC's network traffic is routed by changing Chrome's privacy settings.
- (2020-03-21) yuanlong Luo: 请问, 此扩展的选项页面为什么会不停的抖动???
- (2020-03-17) zhengyang jia: It is good
- (2020-02-06) mohamed shaban elshokry: كويس
- (2020-01-17) David Sun: 不会用
- (2020-01-15) YOU: 亡羊补牢
- (2019-12-11) sean pan: 很不错，隐私性提高了
- (2019-12-09) Oleg: установил как VPN. сетевой адрес не меняет, блокировки не обходит.
- (2019-12-08) Google User: Doesn't work, and complicated. A simple ON or OFF would suffice. Here are settings you must choose but no instructions on the benefits or risk associated: 1. Give me the best media experience: This option allows Chrome to explore all network paths to find the best way to send and receive media, which may be different from normal web traffic. 2. Use my default public and private IP addresses: This option forces Chrome to use the same network path for media as for normal web traffic, except when a web proxy is present. For machines behind a NAT, Chrome will also use the default private address to enhance connectivity. To prevent degraded performance, Chrome will attempt to send media directly instead of using the proxy. 3. Use only my default public IP address: This option is the same as Use my default public and private IP addresses except that Chrome will not use the private default address. 4. Use my proxy server (if present): This option forces Chrome to use the same network path for media as for normal web traffic, including use of a web proxy. Chrome will always attempt to send media through the proxy, which will typically hurt media performance and increase the load on the proxy; furthermore, this behavior may be incompatible with some applications.
- (2019-11-25) shurmen 7: Не рекомендую -5. Установил. А запустить - у.й.х и до ПДЗы все пункты настроек! ))) При нажатии на него мышкой выдаёт стандартное "меню браузера" (параметр-х..яметры) "удалить и не показывать" ! При нажатии любой клавиши мышки! Такого г...на ещё не встречал....
- (2019-10-22) I use a Good VPN and most Wed leak detectors showed no leaks but ONE IP leak program showed a partial leak of my local address. So i turned this extension on and selected the last option of force through proxy (for vpns) as some suggested here and the leak is now clear so this extension seems to do something. These web leaks things are sent outside of your vpn tunnel so some detectors cant see them but your ISP certainly will have a record so the vpn encrypted tunnel AND the web leak is critical to lock down. Apparently many quality VPN'S leak even when the tunnel is stable so what good is that for total privacy??
- (2019-10-14) mottosensha: ok
- (2019-10-09) Pasquale Di Marzo: Non funziona
- (2019-08-31) Summ Boddy: The solution to most people's issue with the extension is to select 'connect only through Proxy server' which is the default option selected despite being on the bottom of the list. Only select the other 3 if you value convenience over privacy and know what you are doing. If you select the first option on the list, you may as well not have the extension at all, I actually don't know why 'option 1' is even there because option 2 is certainly what you'd want to pick if you only want to leak WebRTC to sites that you trust to stream to-and-from. Option 3 is a truly skewed version of option 4. Option 3 will remove all streaming-speed benefits of webRTC leaking while preventing you from truly having an airtight protection of it because it will still leak partially, especially if the website is something where your microphone or webcam can be activated (even if you select no). This will enable your real IP to 'slip' despite offering 0% benefit. Never pick option 3 instead of option 4 if you are smart, both will protect you a good amount against leaks.
- (2019-08-22) Пророк Профи: Excellent!!! Update, not save settings (as for the 2nd photo)
- (2019-08-16) Paul van Someren: Not neccessarily a review, more like a "Feature request". This extension is whitelisted, forced Installed and updated in our corporate environment using the latest Google Chrome .ADMX/ADML GroupPolicy Templates available (x64 bundle with each major release of Google Chrome). Currently, we are unable to configure this extension corporately as the chosen option is saved in the "secure preferences" file in the user's Google Chrome profile. This file contains hashing to prevent tampering. In an attempt to add or modify settings, the file becomes "corrupt" and is reset to it's default. Please, add a feature to this extension, which makes it possible to pre-configure this extension for corporate users using the registry (separate WebRTC GroupPolicy .ADMX/ADML template.)
- (2019-07-27) Nothing Personal: Не работает! Хоть какие настройки ставьте, хоть что отмечайте, ничего не отключает и не скрывает. Абсолютно бесполезное. А кто пишет, что у них там якобы что то скрыло, те просто не знают что такое WebRTC
- (2019-07-10) i'm jealous: Fix it NOW
- (2019-05-31) Hùng Lập Lương: ASSOCIATEDWITH
- (2019-04-01) k g: any update?
- (2019-03-30) Peter JB: First; I love this extension. Thank you developer(s). Second; I think it would be an enhancement for the default setting to be the 4th option instead of the 1st option. Forcing traffic to the same path as other traffic would, in my opinion, be a more secure option and therefore be a more sensible default setting. Many users may not know there are options and thus may not change the default less-secure option to a more secure option.
- (2019-03-25) Paul van Someren: It works, but i need to configure this extension on Windows using policy registry keys (HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome\3rdparty\extensions\[extension-id]\policy). Please, explain how...
- (2019-03-24) Mustapha Rhadfi: la aplicación funciona bien funciona correctamente,
- (2019-02-19) Sawyer: How do I use???!!! I'm not the most tech savvy human out there, and I would like to be able to eliy figure this out. Either that or im stupid.
- (2019-01-06) Дмитрий: Все работает, а у кого не работает так надо зайти в меню параметров и выбрать последний пункт...
- (2019-01-03) Ajay Kumar Rawani: Great !