A Chrome extension to help users download videos from Panopto (an enterprise video content management system).
Panopticlone is a useful Chrome extension to help automatically download video sessions from Panopto installations. Browse to a folder on Panopto, and Panopticlone will allow you to download all sessions in that video folder with a single click - even if RSS feeds are disabled. Video sessions will be downloaded and placed into a convenient subfolder in your Downloads folder.
- (2019-11-15) nate white: Does not work
- (2019-10-28) Trent Williams: Doesn't work
- (2019-10-23) Laura: Doesn't work
- (2019-09-19) Paul Motten: Did not download the video from panopto. Nope.
- (2018-03-27) niklaas kayongo: When I download it says no file. Please help. Thanks Nick
- (2018-02-12) It just doesn't work. Pretty cut and dry. It would show the available media, and then wouldn't download anything.
- (2017-02-06) Yaroslav Voronin: Freaking great for downloading lectures
- (2016-09-12) Krystof Mincev: Amazing!!! As good for efficiency as any ad-blocker.
- (2018-08-18, v:0.3.3) Vijay Velpula: Not Downloading!!
I have installed this extension in the chrome of Mac. Upon clicking download after going to videos folder of panopto url, It just shows a popup saying downloading but it actually does not downloading!!
- (2018-08-06, v:0.3.3) Tom Smith: Download Fails Chrome
On chrome when downloading a video the save file dialogue pops up, but the file ever downloads with chrome giving the error "Failed - no file". This has been tried in all folders with no success on any.
- (2018-03-22, v:0.3.3) Build Bridges: Problem
Nothing is downloading, when i open the extension i get a small blank white box.
- (2018-02-06, v:0.3.3) Silva Novatcheva: "Failed Download"
Error states that "File does not exist." I'm in the panopto folder, exactly as shown in the video tutorial. The plugin sees all the videos, and there's the drop down menu where I can select which to download. The actual problem is that when I press download, it tells me that the file doesn't exist. Anyone know how to fix this?
- (2016-09-05, v:0.3.3) nothing happened after clicking
when I visited https://scs.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Sessions/List.aspx#folderID=%22b96d90ae-9871-4fae-91e2-b1627b43e25e%22, I saw the list. But after I clicked "Download", nothing happened.
- (2016-01-27, v:0.3.3) Elizabeth McAndrew: Failed - Server Problem
All recent videos have had an error in downloading. "Failed - Server Problem". What can I do?