Allows you to save snippets of code into CodeCode Ninja, to turn into flashcards.
Stop looking up the same things over and over again. With CodeCode Ninja, you can easily save snippets of programming knowledge you find at work, in books or around the Web, and then convert them into interactive flashcards. By training on these flashcards, you're moving the knowledge from the machine into your mind -- so when you need it, it's there. No more searching, just focus on expressing your thoughts in code.
- (2018-01-25) Mojtaba Vahdati: I wish you had an Android application too.
- (2017-09-21) kfx 13: anki for programmers
- (2019-03-19, v:1.1.2) Brindha Lekshmisaran: The extension button is not working.
I am unable to login to the extension even with github or my direct login. I am able to login into the website though.
- (2018-10-24, v:1.1.2) David Weppler: Can't login with GitHub.
I try to login with GitHub but it doesent work.
- (2018-05-17, v:1.1.2) latif s: Can't pass the login screen
Hi Guys, it says there is a problem with my credentials and even when I try with GitHub it opens up this tiny window with nothing useful in.
- (2017-12-01, v:1.0.9) Hank Goldenberg: Extension button not working
When I try to click on the chrome extension it only shows me the very bottom of the interface. Except when I'm on the page for the chrome extension itself, it works, but then I log in and it just opens a separate window where i'm logged into the web app, but the extension never works!