Material DevTools Theme Collection
This is a porting of the famous Material Theme (https://www.material-theme.com) for Chrome DevTools. It completely redesigns the Chrome DevTools panels to the Material Theme Colors. And just like its inspiration, it also provides options to switch to other themes as well in the blink of an eye! Installation: To use this theme, you'll need first to enable Developer Tools experiments in chrome://flags: - Go to chrome://flags - Look for "Developer Tools experiments" - Enable it and restart Chrome - Open Developer Tools - Open the Settings > Experiments > "Allow Custom UI Themes" - Close and reopen the DevTools Please note: If you want to use a dark theme (Oceanic, Palenight etc), select the Dark Mode, otherwise select the Light Mode! A big thanks for Jonas Ausgburger (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/material-devtools-theme/pmlofkkoaahmkmmebdkkcljmflocijlo) and Mike King for the inspiration
- (2020-04-10) bw j: Good for select font. Bad for current line highlight loose when focus out.
- (2020-04-09) Shioko Ichisada: Great extension. I would love to keep the console without TextBox.
- (2020-03-12) Руслан Климов: Лучшее решение для оформления DevTools браузера
- (2020-01-20) White Ideal: It cannot display whole word in tab line, it looks like this ☟ Elemen... Conso... Sourc... Network... Performan... Memory Application Securi... Audi... But after `ctrl +/-` it can.
- (2019-12-03) muyu Fan: 1. tab name cannot show completely which is "Eleme..., Cons..., Sour..., Netw..." 2. icon disppear when hover on it
- (2019-11-29) Li Dong: I have an issue that tabname can not show completely.Mine is "Eleme..., Cons..., Sour..., Netw..."
- (2019-11-13) Chad Gillenwater: Thanks for this, the default dark theme has such harsh contrasts. The themes are much better than the default.
- (2019-11-06) Des Gacha Life trop bien: Dev tool has not been changed ...
- (2019-11-01) Phan Trí: Thanks team so much! Awesome!!! <3
- (2019-10-31) Ramon Tonnaer: Unfortunately, it's not working for me either. Enabled Developer Tools Experiments, ticked on Allow Custom UI Themes restarted, tried to totally reset chrome to default but still no go. Theme: System Preference, Dark and Light switched and no go. It's a pitty, because it all looks great in the extension panel ;-)
- (2019-10-30) Matthew Adams: Works perfectly with a gorgeous, fluid UI. Exceptional extension.
- (2019-10-25) Svetlanka Kr: Awesome! WebStorm and Chrome DevTool have the same theme!
- (2019-09-28) Jordan Humberto de Souza: It doesn't work for me. Even tho i've followed all aditional steps enabling the flag and the required settings on my dev tools panel.
- (2019-09-16) Kseniia Purikhova: Not working at all. I tried to apply it to new chrome user without other addons but still nothing. Nor F12 nor browser reloading activates this app :(
- (2019-09-05) Maurici Abad Gutierrez: Awesome
- (2019-09-04) Kenneth Hauklien: Amazing ;D
- (2019-09-01) Vic X: It is beautiful. But when I use the DevTools, it lags.
- (2019-08-29) Nick Jorens: Awesome.
- (2019-08-16) Ruonnakron Wattanamongkoncho: Awesome
- (2019-08-16) jindo katori: Hard to see text that was selected in tab source
- (2019-08-08) Dominic Domröse: Awesome, i like the look and feel. But i had to switch the dev tools to dark theme to get material theme visible. It would be great if you mention that in your installation instructions.
- (2019-08-05) Emanuel Garon: Pretty good, especially if you're used to the equivalent plugin on JetBrains IDEs. My only complaint is that there seems to be lacking space between HTML tags and it's expand arrow on my machine and I'm not sure if it's a settings issue or if it's the plugin.
- (2019-08-01) Thallis Soares: Excelete extensão, usando o tema também no PHPStorm
- (2019-07-29) Sergey Evtushenko: Awesome! Same theme on PhpStorm now in dev tools :)
- (2019-07-27) Grzegorz Gawęda: Great extension. Finally Dev Tools looks pretty!