Helps in debugging Angular(1.x/4+/Ivy) applications. Extends the elements panel in devtools to display component properties.
Helps in debugging Angular(1.x/4+/Ivy) applications
- (2021-07-28) 叶权瑞: The version 0.4.0 did not work for Angular 9+ until I updated Chrome from Version 91 to 92.0.4515.107(Official version) (64-bit) on Windows10. Could you fix it?
- (2021-07-26) Roman Alesenkov: It worked perfectly for angularJS 1.x until I updated Chrome from Version 91 to Version 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (x86_64) on MacOS. Could you fix it somehow?
- (2021-04-22) modiX: The only Angular inspector that works in Brave, thank you!
- (2019-06-01) Sam Artioli: Love this extension.. but appears to be broken when using Ivy compiler with Angular 8
- (2019-02-14) Abhirup Modak: Great for debugging angular application. Better than Augury.
- (2019-01-31) Paul Gorbas: Did not work at all. Absolutely nothing in $scope showed up, not even the $scope root. The only thing ever displayed was the static text "message: "Time to Angularify.. :)""
- (2018-04-06) Patrik Nydensten: Awesome. Just the way it should be.
- (2018-01-31) Pathoori Priyanka: Awesome extension..Helps in quick debugging.
- (2018-01-31) Bandhavya Vakiti: Really awesome :)