Simply awesome org charts. Create, edit, print and share your organizational charts with Organimi's cloud-based software
Looking to organize your workplace structure in a simple, easy to use, org chart? Are you tired of using non-org chart solutions to map out your organization? Organimi’s focus is making the best purpose built org chart software on the market. Organimi is a powerful tool that allows you create an organizational chart in minutes. You can do so much with Organimi, including: ➤ Create an org chart from an existing template or from scratch! ➤ Integrate with Microsoft ActiveDirectory, Microsoft Office 365 and Gsuite or any other system that provides a CSV or Excel output ➤ Share via a public URL link, private email invitation or embedding it on your website ➤ Export your chart to a PDF or PNG to bring to company meetings ➤ Print the whole chart or specific subsections of your chart on 60 different paper sizes ➤ Custom Fields feature allows you to add customized text to any role card ➤ Add photos to jazz up your chart and show each member from your organization ➤ Use the Smart Chart Legend ™ to visualize information on your chart with badges or colors ➤ Our Colour Coding feature allows you to colour code a section of your chart, a member, or a department for quick visual representation your organization ➤ Move around roles and members by using the Drag & Drop feature ➤ Connect LinkedIn profiles to role cards so everyone in your organization stays connected
- (2020-07-08) Terry Hughes: I have been using Organimi for over 2 years and I just love it. When I show my new colleagues the powerful org charts I have created with Organimi, they all want it! I love the way I can share an org chart as a URL and people that don't have a subscription can still view the org chart, search for people in it, etc. The best thing of all: their customer support is first rate, they always respond quickly and take care of any issues.
- (2020-07-07) Lisa Brister: Wow! I just started using the Organimi Chrome extension and it's great!! So Convenient!!!! I've previously just logged into the website but the extension has made it so much easier to get to when I need to make any changes. Organimi is so easy to use and adequately accommodates our organization (nonprofit social services) that is not very deep but is certainly wide. My only "complaint" with Organimi is that while you can choose a fixed location for your own company logo or a title, it is fixed and cannot be adjusted to your exact specifications. Overall though, I'm very pleased with my experience with Organimi and would happily recommend it to others.
- (2020-07-07) Adarsh Shah: Building org charts was a massive pain before Organimi. Definitely worth it for me, and I researched a number of providers before picking Organimi. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars because I occasionally have issues loading data onto it, causing me to go over my team-size limit...but it's not hard to scrap and redo.
- (2019-09-25) Keighly Baron: As the point of contact in our company's HR for all things related to our org-chart, Organimi has been the best! It is (mostly) user friendly, and the only thing we could benefit from is being able to look up a single employee from any page (i.e., seeing what chart they are located on, instead of searching chart by chart). Overall, creates beautiful org charts!
- (2019-09-25) Robert Schroeder: We looked at many different software packages, but Organimi stood out. Easy to navigate. Very pleased.
- (2019-09-25) Karina Nalbandyan: Organimi is extremely user friendly and easy to follow when setting up charts. One thing i love about it, is the support you receive from their team. Whenever i am stuck, they are extremely helpful and send over illustrations and easy to follow instructions!
- (2019-09-25) Shital Patel: Organimi is a wonderful organization chart tool. I love the ease and comfort of dragging and dropping. The color coding feature is terrific too!
- (2019-09-25) Matt Rausenberger: I use Organimi to create org charts for my technology partners. It's easy to spin up a new org chart and attach their LinkedIn profile to it. The LinkedIn search feature does not always come back with the right answer like native LI search but you can copy/paste the link in and add their photo and it will be linked. It s a good tool for the price.
- (2019-09-25) Our organization loves how easy and user friendly that Organimi is to use! I used to be a big fan of Pingboard, but they're WAY overpriced for what you get. I highly recommend Organimi to all companies! The customer service is top-notch as well.
- (2019-09-25) Seth Irby: Building a small non-profit I took over leading a small but growing non-profit for musicians. We have a creative and fluid organization that needed structure. I didn't have a traditional org structure. I didn't want to input things in a spreadsheet but to see it take shape in front of me. Organimi was a great place to create our organizational structure, to shift things around in real time, to share with people on our team, and to clarify things for our team. It really has been what I was looking for to bring a new era of structure to our 23 person creative arts ministry.
- (2019-09-25) We needed an accountability chart solution. We surveyed all available solutions, and Organimi stood out for both its functionality and pricing. Organimi keeps enhancing the the functionality fo the app, which is always a good sign that you've adopted the right platform. Thanks for all you do and offer, Organimi. We won't be looking back.
- (2019-09-24) Catherine Gonzalez: How did I do it before Organimi? What a great, easy-to-use and effective tool for org charts. The free version is an excellent tool for those with smaller organizations and a low-cost upgrade is perfect if you have more people. We use this all the time in the organization and it gives a great visual. Love the integration with LinkedIn and the ability to easily create a company directory from the data.
- (2019-09-24) Jordan Andrew: We use Organimi at our workspace and not only has it kept us organized it has also helped us see what works within our company and make crucial changes. Organimi has helped us see the bigger picture!
- (2019-09-24) Catherine Watts: As we are in the middle of a re-org, Organimi has become essential in the visualization of the movement of personnel between our two groups. Without it, the task of moving employees would be significantly more time-consuming.
- (2019-09-24) Justin Cardoza: Organimi has allowed for me to easily (and I emphasize easily) track and maintain our company's organizational charts and hierarchies. Before I found Organimi, I was attempting to get these sort of charts built via Word and other free-form platforms; they simply just did not cut it. The intuitive design and easy-to-use interface trumps all of what I was able to find, and I am very happy with the end product. Will continue to use Organimi for quite some time!
- (2019-09-24) Britton Russell: Our organization has been very impressed with the technology in Organimi. It has great functionality to build current and future state org charts. Integrates very easy with Excel. Visually, very easy to look at, and use.
- (2019-09-20) Toby Norman: Huge fan of Organimi and the team behind it. The tool is well designed and allowed us to quickly draft up our current org structure, alongside several potential changes as we consider different models. And their team has been really helpful and responsive! Would recommend!
- (2019-09-19) Adam Hillis: At my last job I researched several org chart options and ultimately landed on Organimi. It's the most user-friendly, very easy to use, and allows for quick changes when employees come and go (no messing with spreadsheets and importing kind of stuff). Nothing else compared to the value combination of features, ease, and price. Upon arriving at my current job the company had an outdated org chart in a PDF. No way to edit it. I built a new one in Organimi using their free trial week, showed it to our CEO, and she was sold. Immediately became paying customers.
- (2019-09-19) Jillian Horrigan: I think the most useful feature is the abilty to convert your org. chart into a dynamic company directory. Up until Organimi, we were unable to create, let alone maintain, an org. chart for our company. There was too much detail and nuance to capture in any sort of organized fashion with "smart art" or worse a manually created visual. And while I do find some of Organimi's features clunky and not as user friendly as most of the other reviews suggest, at the end of the day this program allowed me to do something I was not able to do before so I am very happy with it!
- (2019-09-18) Elysha Hargrove: Organimi provides all the features we need in an org chart, is very user-friendly and easy to update or customize for different uses.
- (2019-09-18) Diana Anderson: The functionality of Organimi - and especially the connection to LinkedIn - are huge. Before I found this, I had several people ask if we had a company directory and I have had to turn them away. This allows me to have a flow chart, picture and list directory. I can create prospective org charts and add my own labels - like which employees are remote. Truly life changing!
- (2019-09-18) Organimi is the best org chart app I've used, period. I love how the charts are interactive...you can link to LinkedIn and even grab photos to populate your charts. Very easy to move roles and make changes. Highly recommend!
- (2019-09-18) Heather Brockelbank: Organimi is user friendly and easy to access. I searched for many applications to build my org chart and Organimi is the best!
- (2019-09-18) Alisa K: Love it! Makes it super easy to access an org. chart and Organimi features!