Easy way to generate random names and save them for a later use!
This extension will generate random profiles using different external sources. You can also save generated data for a later use. Now extension supports the following sources: - Faker.js (https://github.com/marak/Faker.js/) - Random User Generator (https://randomuser.me/) - Random Profile (http://randomprofile.com/) - uinames.com (https://uinames.com/) Feel free to report any issues or suggest new features at GitHub: https://github.com/kondratyev-nv/name-genarator-extension/issues
- (2019-11-03) Bryan Holden: Brilliant works exactly as I need it to
- (2018-08-18) Reflection Ofpower: Nice X. Does exactly what I want.
- (2017-11-02) rannie peralta: Its very useful!
- (2019-07-09, v:0.1.2) Jon P: Country gets reset to random but other fields are preserved
Hi, when using the extension (using Faker.js generator) the name gets preserved even when closing the browser but the country gets reset back to random even when the browser isn;t closed. This is a bit annoying as it produces names using foreign alphabets and slows down the workflow (I currently use this to generate names for fake user data). Is there a way to preserve the country selection or is this feature intentional?
- (2018-09-02, v:0.1.0) multiple classes
Can you save multiple lists - say 5 - one of each class roster?
- (2017-05-10, v:0.0.0.1) Jake Mcmillan: stuck loading
It keeps loading and nothing happens