Use your keyboard to play chess
Kb (standard version). It is a legal way to play faster moves on Lichess. Lichess currently allows the use of this extension. Source code: https://github.com/Sentero-esp12/Lichess-Keyboard-Input/issues The extension is currently not actively maintained. There might be bugs. If you'd like to see new features implemented or bugs to be fixed, please donate here: https://www.patreon.com/ultrachess The setting "How do you move pieces (the first here: https://lichess.org/account/preferences/game-behavior)" should be set to either "Click two squares or Either" "Promote to Queen automatically" should be set to always. To test the extension: 1. Start a new game against Stockfish. 2. Hover your cursor over e4 or e5 (depending on the color). 3. Click the key, responsible for pawn up (default: W). 4. If the extension doesn't work, reload the page. Known bugs: sometimes when you click the piece and it gets selected, the extension can't make a move. Refresh the page, or unselect the selected piece. Submit bugs here: https://github.com/Sentero-esp12/Lichess-Keyboard-Input/issues The extension doesn't gather any user data.
- (2020-10-13) Chess Account: It's great, only it activates the chat sometimes
- (2020-10-13) bloopy1: This is great! Maybe you should make one for chess.com too!
- (2020-10-06) UMUT SÜMER: it is not working
- (2020-10-04) SINEM KURT: itsn't working.
- (2020-10-02) Eliana Carrera: How to install it manually?
- (2020-10-01) Léon Pomme-épine: The extension worked perfectly before Lichess made some changes to its website. It will work as perfectly as before once the extension will be fixed ! I gained so much speed with this. So, thanks to the guy who made this ! Great job
- (2020-09-30) Oleg Papayan: It doesn't work absolutely. Whats happen?
- (2020-09-30) Only Move: Hello....Why the keyboard doesn't work ? When I come up with the mouse pointer, it doesn't move. Do you have any idea about that...
- (2020-09-29) Crazy Crushing: şu anda çalışmıyor its not working
- (2020-09-29) Melek Agayeva: harikaa
- (2020-07-14) Malay Mevada: how to use it can anybody say
- (2020-06-25) Reinatr48: This is cheating. 1. Cheating. We define this as using any external assistance to strengthen your knowledge and, or, calculation ability to gain an unfair advantage over your opponent. https://lichess.org/terms-of-service Although the extension does not improve your knowledge or calculation, it improves your speed.
- (2020-01-20) Maciej Ficek: I've been using it for a few days. I have 2 suggestions: - make something so me clicking on keyboard won't turn on chat, because it makes program really hardto use - I noticed problem with castling in Chess960 - I was not able to castle using Your program although castle was alowed move - of course there are so many options in Chess960 that I cannot tell if it happens in every situation.
- (2019-08-04) monil mansukhani: With this you can zerkasifyouweremad!
- (2019-08-03) Trxps: Works great!