Automatically reconnects to Colab's ongoing session without manually clicking.
Are you a budding Data Scientist? Love to use free resources? Require GPU for your Deep Learning projects? If 'Yes', then you must be using Google Colab Jupyter Notebook with free GPU and TPU services. And if you are an admirer of Colab (like me), then you must be depending a lot on Colab Notebooks. Everything's Good about Colab, except one thing. It gets disconnected a lot and you need to manually click the button to reconnect continue running the session. This is annoying for a data scientist, as you would not prefer to babysit your training sessions for 12 hours. So this chrome extension CoAuRe comes to your rescue. Colab Auto Reconnect 1. Automatically reconnects your ongoing session whenever it gets disconnected without any manual intervention. Now you can go for a good night's sleep without bothering about your Colab session getting disconnected for the next 12 hours. 2. Comes with an inbuilt timer, which can be used for getting notified (Alert with Sound) when your task gets over, especially at the end of your Model Training on Colab. If this free chrome extension helped you, then please give good ratings at Chrome Web Store.
- (2020-09-23) Marco Buiani: I let the notebook run overnight and it did work for 6,5 hours straight. Then it did disconnect, but for the inevitable 12 hour Colab limit! Great simple tool, would love some more feedback from the extension :)
- (2020-08-05) Junbum Lee: It seems work at 2020.08.05 :)
- (2020-04-06) 李博文: Doesn't work for me
- (2020-03-24) Shaida Muhammad: Not working
- (2020-03-24) Marta Fioravanti: Doesn't work
- (2020-02-24) Nitesh Jindal: Doesn't work at all.
- (2020-02-06) simple sample: It doesn't work because this extension has syntax error!!
- (2020-01-31) MikFolding: Doesn't work, doesn't give any idea why :( If author said where in log to look for errors, I would be glad to help
- (2020-01-17) George Flegkas: it is not working on me
- (2020-01-17) Larry Ziazo: does not work... colab keeps getting disconnected!
- (2020-01-07) John Wiering: Sorry, great idea, but Colab disconnects and it does not reconnect.
- (2019-12-28) Abdalraheem Alsmadi: doesn't work
- (2019-11-17) Anshul Goyal: Does not work for me too
- (2019-10-09) นายวรันธร จันทร์สว่าง: It's now work.
- (2019-10-03) Jayaram Jay: Did not work for me
- (2019-10-01) Hamed Mozaffari: It does not work for me too
- (2019-09-28) aingdev cosmadan: Not working: colab keep disconnecting and there is nothing I can see that this app can do
- (2019-08-21) Sam Davidson: Doesn't work for me. Have tried it a few times.