The best extension to group Youtube subscriptions. Make Youtube folders and sort Youtube channels
Using this Youtube extension you can create collections that seamlessly fit into YouTube layout. This is easy way to manage Youtube subscription. This extension enables you to: ★ Create groups with Youtube channels by topic ★ Group YouTube subscription / channels to collections / group. One YouTube subscription / channel can has few collections ★ Add custom icon for Youtube collection. Choice prepare icons or upload own one ★ Show last YouTube videos by collections / group. Play all video by collections using YouTube playlist ★ Auto sync your collections on Android, iOS, Firefox using Google drive or Chrome profile ★ Integration in Youtube main page ★ Integration in left Youtube tab ★ Youtube video filters by topic on feed page ★ Hide watched YouTube video and Youtube search on Youtube feed page ★ YouTube sort by activity, a-z, subscription count and custom ★ Easy way to catch up subscriptions for Youtube ★ Watch Youtube tab group --- PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager is available now for free. Become a Patreon to help support the continued development of this plugin, if you enjoy it! It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally. Patreon https://www.patreon.com/join/ysub Buy me a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Zrtfmj5bY Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.youtubesubscriptionmanager iOS https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pockettube-for-youtube/id1475688814 Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-subscription-groups/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YoutubeSubM Twitter: https://twitter.com/YoutubeSubM --- This Chrome extension is about Youtube Subscription Manager and has no affiliations with the popular video hoster "Youtube". All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Youtube doesn’t endorse or sponsor this Chrome extension. PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager is not owned by, is not licensed by and is not a subsidiary of Youtube or Google Inc.
- (2019-12-15) Yi Huan Tang: Uncaught (in promise) Error: Extension context invalidated. help me!!
- (2019-12-13) You're gonna burn alright: Pretty Useful and Efficient
- (2019-12-12) m.alik: This was working perfectly well even got the mobile app. Then after about 4 months all my subscription folders got deleted. Wouldn't be a big problem if you have less than 100 subscriptions but with the 600+ I have that's extremely annoying. It also took a very long time to get the grouped in the first place.
- (2019-12-11) Sander: Very useful! Would be cool if you could make sub directories in directories.
- (2019-12-11) 김기범: 최근까지 잘 사용했는데 며칠 전부터 크롬에서 유튜브 버프링이 안되는 문제가 나타나 해결할려고 새로 설치하는 등 여러가지 방법을 찾아봤는데 원인은 이 pocketube 였네요 사용하면 버프링이 안됩니다 일단 사용중지 해났네요 확인하시고 해결책을 마련하시길 바랍니다
- (2019-12-10) Zixzax: quite useful extension but for some reason it broke my youtube couple days ago my youtube will only load few seconds and freeze, after manually turning youtube related extensions on and off I figured out this extension is the cause. Hope this get fixed and I'm glad to provide further information about this problem. It's a great extension by all means.
- (2019-12-09) Sanjay Arora: Extension is pretty useful , how can I synch the Channel Groups with youtube on my Andriod?
- (2019-12-07) 王睿: vary good！
- (2019-12-05) Đỗ Hải Lưu: thích
- (2019-12-04) AlphaRay: I had created some groups and they simply disappeared! Beyond that, there are a lot of bugs and inconsistencies in the extension.
- (2019-12-04) Jennifer Perry: This is something I really can't live without! I can't believe it isn't naturally apart of Youtube but either way this extension is amazing! I've used it for a while and it just keeps improving! (For the most part) The last update, while it made some really amazing improvements and made it easier to organize, it also pushed the folders list down the left sidebar. It's no longer up at the top where it was and I have to scroll down and it's super annoying.
- (2019-12-04) A_peace Амир: Всё нравится, но сегодня заметил, что все группы слетели. Не уверен, что являлось причиной, но щас буду заново делать эти списки
- (2019-11-22) junho Seo: 근데 세팅에 팝업 비활성화 체크 하는거 왜 사라 졌나요? 목록 지나칠때마다 은근 크게 팝업되고 x버튼 클릭해도 가끔씩 닫히지도 않고 은근 거슬리네요ㅠ
- (2019-11-21) Aleks Right: UPD: После описания проблемы и общения с Дмиртрием, проблема была им найдена и решена. В данный момент "тормоза" устранены, что не может не радовать. Хочу поблагодарить Дмитрия за отзывчивость и заинтересованность в решении проблемы, которая в результате помогла устранить неприятный эффект и улучшить работу расширения. Дмитрий действительно переживает и болеет за свой продукт, что вызывает неподдельное уважение к нему. Поэтому кардинально меняю своё мнение и ставлю 5 звёзд этому расширению. Дмитрий, благодарю вас! ============================================================================= Мой первый отзыв, для истории событий: ============================================================================= Сначала заинтересовался. Установил. Но, как оказалось, что: 1. Если у тебя более 800 подписок и около 40 групп - всё это приводит к диким тормозам на странице, что делает невозможным использование расширения. 2. Автоматическая синхронизация между PC и Android не работает. При нажатии на Google Disk во вкладке - открывается гугло-страница с ошибкой 404. Для большого числа подписок я вижу выход в отдельном приложении с удобной структурой, списками и фильтрами, где не будет таких тормозов, как в браузере.
- (2019-11-16) Jack Lee: The best Youtube plugin for channel management Two issues I've experience so far though: 1) The groups don't synchronize to another PC with the plugin installed. I've tried re-instalilng the plugin on the second PC. The only way I can get the groups on another PC is by using the manual Export feature and then Import the JSON. 2) When re-arranging one or more channels to another group I've seen the channel remain in the original group. These are steps I do for re-arrangement: 2a) click the X-button next to the channel name to remove it from the group so it goes back to the Ungrouped list 2b) then drag'n'drop the channel to a new group It just so happens that after a page refresh I see the channel in the old as well as the new group now. To solve this I have to remove the channel from the new group (because you can't add an existing channel to a group) and then repeat 2a and 2b. It's rather annoying. Despite the issues I still love this plugin. :)
- (2019-11-11) Ricardo Alberto Torres Guzman: So I just began using it, it is useful organizing your subscriptions, however it is asking for access to drive API and youtube API every 10 minutes, really annoying
- (2019-11-10) Nikolaj Folander Smit: Fantastic! This is the way to use the Youtube subscriptions system effectively. I can hardly believe it isn't a standard feature. Great work! Maybe 'someone' could figure out how to force video quality and theater-mode to a certain setting by default on every opened video....
- (2019-11-03) Ivan Savić: I extremely needed this for quite some time. There is absolutely everything I imagined for subscription management. Extension integrates in Youtube perfectly. Thank you!
- (2019-11-01) Axl R: Depuis le temps que je cherchais un moyen de classer mes abonnements. Un grand merci et bravo!
- (2019-10-22) Tunghsiao Liu: It worked okay when I first tried it, but when my sub folder increased, I can no longer add any new channels to that. Chrome threw error QUOTA_BYTES_PER_ITEM quota exceeded in console.
- (2019-10-21) José Manuel Riádigos Mosquera: Wow, qué pena que no lo haya también para Android
- (2019-10-15) crystal liu: 操作快速方便，好用！
- (2019-10-09) Art Storey: Amazing. Thank you for making this! YouTube is too stupid to listen to their own user-base but thankfully we can still have YouTube OUR WAY.
- (2019-10-09) CM2: Great QOL extension. I think some of the layout and controls can have minor improvements though. I think there should be indicators on the settings page. Like a pencil icon right next to the collection name on the settings page just so the user immediately knows how to rename, or a camera/picture icon to know where to click to change the collection image. IMO basic functions should be easily noticeable. For controls, maybe being able to ctrl + left click on the bottom left and having them display on the subscription page. Also some VERY minor stuff in terms of appearance, to make the objects more in-theme with youtube. Overall still one of the best extensions out there
- (2019-10-09) David K: 완전한 쓰레기 프로그램. 폴더를 만들고 옮기면 다수가 옮겨지지 않고 결국 계속 오류만 남. 결국 마지막에 포기하고 시간과 노력만 엄청나게 낭비됨.
- (2019-12-04, v:5.2.1) oomph nz: Sorting alphabetically
Hi - I can't seem to alphabetically sort subscriptions in a group, only sort by order they were added....it would be awesome to be able to go between sorting by date or alphabetically. Is this a possibility? Thanks! I love the extension!.
- (2019-12-01, v:5.2.1) Erin Franklin: Confirm permission issue
Hi, I love the extension but I'm frequently getting pop-ups to confirm the extension's permissions to access my google account - I've checked in my google account settings and the permissions haven't been rescinded at any point so I don't understand why I'm still getting this pop-up on a regular basis. Some extra maybe relevant info: my youtube account is a different google account than the one my chrome browser is signed in as. The accounts are linked and it hasn't caused me any other problems but I thought it might be causing the problem?
- (2019-11-07, v:5.0.6) maria delaoh: Hi, I cannot see anything different
Hi, I installed the extension and closed and opened again youtube and cannot see anything different.
- (2019-11-02, v:5.0.6) Bobby Tagget: Preset images
I noticed that when I named my subscription group "Gaming" there was a preset image for it, is there other presets besides "Gaming"?
- (2019-10-26, v:5.0.6) Shawn: improvement of toggling groups
So first of all, I love the extension. I do have a suggestion though on one thing that bugs me immensely. Is there any way to improve the way groups are toggled on and off on the subscription page? Having to press each one multiple times on a slider to toggle them on and off is a hassle and it'd be much easier if it was simply just a button for each group and once clicked, the page displayed just that group on the subscription page rather than having to turn one group off then turn the other one on via clunky sliders. i'e resorted to making bookmarks for each group so I can just go to each one rather that even clicking the sliders at all.
- (2019-10-25, v:5.0.4) Nicolas Lespour: Button do not work
Button do not work Hello, again fantastic plugin, but now when I click on the button to put a categorie on a channel, nothing appen. Therefore there are some channel who I have subsribed that I cannot put into categorie. Thanks.
- (2019-10-14, v:5.0.3) Angel Hdz: Feature Request
Thank you for this awesome and time-saving extension. I suggest Custom Icons for categories/subscriptions. Also will think about other features suggestions and will provide feedback.
- (2019-10-08, v:5.0.3) Fewfre: Not remembering filter
First of all, great plugin, thanks a bunch! As for my issue, after the most recent plugin update, refreshing my subscriptions page with one of the filter turned to hide/red, they aren't hidden after page refresh (even though the button is still red, and the url has it listed as off); cycling it through to red again fixes it, but is a hassle. If it matters, the filter name is "News (M)" and I'm using chrome 77.0.3865.90
- (2019-10-07, v:5.0.3) J K: loading problem
I love your extension but loading problems occur when I have saved over 1000 subscriptions into 55 groups created. Every time I click on the left menu, it takes a very long time (almost like freezing) to load the entire list. I'm thinking if you can maybe load a partial list first? for example, group all groups with same #1 letter into a supergroup first, or load 10 groups at a time, or something else to break down the loading?
- (2019-10-06, v:5.0.1) Brian Tan: The latest update broke opening in new tab
I usually watch multiple videos by middle-clicking on the mouse (or opening in new tab), multiple videos per category. But the latest update changed the listing element that I could no longer open the video in new tab. Right-clicking context menu also do not have any option. Drag and drop also do not work. it's no longer a simple HTML link for each video anymore.
- (2019-09-21, v:4.0.8) said hout: حوات سعيد 2126933378 الدار البيضاء المغرب
- (2019-09-14, v:4.0.4) J K: add watch later button in videos for Show last videos from collections and channel.
can you add watch later (check and uncheck button) like other youtube videos on videos inside the collection list on YouTube frontpage? thanks