Scans the web page for font names to display the distinct font names applied on the page.
FontScanner helps in finding out the distinct font family names for the whole webpage, based on the properties set for each individual elements on the page. This will help the developers and testers to find those elements that are set with the wrong or undesired font family names, quickly. From the page scan results, FontScanner can also show the elements related to a specific font name. This helps in identification of the specific element that has the undesired font name.
- (2020-08-19) Iskander Burganov: Оно устанавливает поиск Yahoo . Но не сразу .А через какое то время. Я долго не мог понять откуда у меня поиск Yahoo.
- (2020-08-13) B.J.C.: This extensions comes with a virus. When you install it, it will install another extensions called Font Scanner-Scan fonts at web page, but it's actually the Cool New Tab Theme virus. As the previous comment said, it's kept redirecting to yahoo search engine. You can Google to find it.
- (2020-08-12) Bridger Lee: I had this installed for awhile, and out of nowhere whenever I would search something on google it kept redirecting to yahoo search engine, found out it was this extension that was causing it. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it fixed it, but im forsure using a different extension cause this one is sketchy asf.
- (2018-08-11) mojtaba ranjbaran: very best for find font
- (2018-04-06) Olivia Thrasher: Works great and has a simple, but elegant, user interface.
- (2020-08-27, v:0.0.0.3) Waynos Waynos: Caused google chrome to revert to yahoo search.
Unable to make google searches with your plugin installed. Search engine switches from a google search result to a yahoo search result. Which is problematic.