Allows removal of various features from Reddit's interface such as upvote buttons and comment scores.
Browse Reddit without all the noise by toggling different features on and off. Customizable options give control over the following: • Upvote and downvote buttons • Post scores • Comment scores • Comments links • Post comment counts • User karma • Gild badges * Reddit is constantly making changes to their layouts which means the extension may not always work as expected. If you are experiencing issues, please open a ticket by selecting the 'Support' tab and clicking 'Contact the developer'. Thanks to everyone that has created a ticket in the past, it's been very helpful in keeping things up to date so far.
- (2021-02-15) Vu Le: I use this for hiding upvote/downvote. Works as expected
- (2020-12-30) Giulia Pitarra: After much looking I finally found exactly what I was looking for. I'd like to thank the developer for providing us with this very useful extension, and doing so for free. It works perfectly for me.
- (2020-11-06) Scott: Not working for me.
- (2020-10-08) Lostjoy IX: Reviewed on: 10/7/2020 Does exactly what it says. I especially like how you can customize it so you can only see post points and not comment points, this is exactly what I wanted.
- (2020-09-27) Justin: Great extension, I dislike seeing vote counts on reddit as I think it tends to strangely influence my perception of what's being said in the post or comments. I also get irritated seeing (what I believe to be) unjust downvotes on my posts/comments. Not that reddit karma matters at all but it's the principle of people implying there's something wrong with what I'm posting. It's weird to me how few people use this extension. EDIT: The only thing I would like improved would be to prevent the vote scores from showing for a moment when the page loads, they appear momentarily before the extension blocks them from appearing. Not sure if it's possible to prevent this but I think that would perfect this extension.
- (2020-04-11) the modfather: It doesn't work, man.
- (2020-01-12) Augustin Radko: Simple, easy to use. Much less complicated than RES. Thanks for making this!
- (2019-10-21) C H: Amazing exstention and a must have. Happy to not need to hide everything with uBlock anymore. My only suggestion would be to somehow make this exstention easier to find, the name and picture had me thinking this only hid the voting buttons. I'm very happy to see I was wrong, but might be a good idea if you want the add-on to be more popular. Anyway, again, amazing add-on. Appreciate you making it.
- (2019-08-09) Matthew Berrios: Edit: Doesn't always work. Sometimes when I get a reply to a comment, it'll show my karma score. Also today when I browsed Reddit normally, it shows the karma score. So it definitely isn't fully reliable. So glad I found this extension! It makes Reddit much less frustrating by hiding the karma from view. Reddit is a downvoting hell, and I hate to see my comments downvoted from miserable people. There was an old extension from 2016 that attempts to do this, but it no longer works. So thanks for making a 2019 version. Hopefully it won't stop working as reddit gets updated later on. This really makes a difference! EDIT: This does not work with Reddit Enhancement Suite. But I will gladly stop using that extension just to be able to use this one! It's that important that I can hide karma points from view.
- (2019-04-05) Pupperoni: This seemed to work for like 5 minutes and then when I went back to the Reddit homepages ALL the scores were visible despite me resetting and refreshing settings multiple times.
- (2020-12-13, v:0.1.63) Anil Barutcu: Long-term support
I have been looking for this extension for so long. I appreciate your effort, browsing Reddit is more satisfying thanks to you. But I am worried if this extension get suddenly dropped like any other extension I have been using so far. Do you know how long you are going to support the development of this extension. I don't have anything against donations if I knew my money is worth for the next few years until I become not addicted to Reddit anymore.
- (2020-11-05, v:0.1.63) Long Tran: Karma and comment score blocking do not work
They still show with these options enabled.
- (2019-11-08, v:0.1.62) hohommx: Request: hide persentage of votes
Title,thanks in advance!
- (2019-08-31, v:0.1.62) Rani Osman: Blocking 'comment' link
Hi Dan, would it be possible to include toggling off/blocking the 'comments' link (found under each thread title, links directly to a thread's comments) as an option like with blocking the vote buttons and karma scores?
- (2019-06-20, v:0.1.61) Andy Scull: Karma option started hiding username instead
Not sure what caused this, yesterday when I installed the extension all was fine, and today it hides username element instead of karma (top right block with user menu). Tried uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting browser etc, it did not help. Maybe reddit web programmers changed something. I instead hid the whole dropdown block with adblock so not a big problem for me
- (2019-01-01, v:0.1.57) Ithuriel: permissions
Hi, thank you so much for the fast response. I just have a question though. Why is it asking for permission to read browsing history now? Again thank you so much, man for the effort you put into this.
- (2018-12-30, v:0.1.40) Ithuriel: togglabe options
Is it possible to have the option to turn off blocking for certain things? Like for example, I want to see post comment count but I want everything else to stay hidden. Would that work?