Makes plain Prometheus/OpenMetrics endpoints easier to read.
This extension is a simple syntax highlighter for Prometheus and OpenMetrics formats. Metric endpoints must use either HTTP Content-Type `application/openmetrics-text` or `text/plain`, according to spec. For plain-text metrics, parsing is limited by default on URL paths matching '/metrics', '/federate', '/probe', '/prometheus' and '/actuator/prometheus'. By clicking on the extension's icon, you can define your own paths (Regular Expressions are supported), which will override the default list. Source code is available on GitHub under MIT license.
- (2022-02-24) Sai Diliyaer: Simple and easy to use, love it!
- (2021-05-31) Now worked, using 'content-type', 'text/plain'
- (2020-07-23) Douglas Cole: Bang on
- (2020-07-23) Harry Martland: Bob on
- (2020-07-18) Rubén Cougil: Fantástico
- (2020-02-06) Jack Yeh: This is a wonderful extension, would you ever consider adding a dark mode to make it even easier on the eyes? Thanks very much for making this!
- (2019-12-18) Robert Janaszek: Doesn't work at all
- (2019-11-20) Sergei Gureev: Simple and useful
- (2018-09-12) Great extension, makes it easy on the eyes on my crowd-source human metrics scpaers(JK). Great !