Allows you to quickly add downloads to NDM from within the Chrome browser
The Ninja Download Manager Chrome extension allows you to easily add new downloads to the free Ninja Download Manager from within Chrome. Once both Ninja Download Manager and the extension are installed simply right click on a link and choose Download with Ninja Download Manager. New in v1.9 Change the app name to NDM and improve the connection error message. New in v1.8 Added an additional flag to tell DN that a download was initiated by the user and not intercepted so that DN does not ignore manually added downloads when disable keys are pressed. New in v1.7 Added support for browser bypass/force keys. Requires Download Ninja 24 or above New in v1.6 Fixed issue with existing downloads being added at Chrome startup New in v1.5 Easily list available media downloads from video and audio websites and send them to Download Ninja with a single click.
- (2019-11-19) Marina Sierra: It doesn't work for multiple links, it doesn't download multiple links from Mega, it doesn't download multiple links from 1fichier, it doesn't download multiple links from mediafire, it doesn't download multiple links from4share. (No es útil para descargar muchos links de un solo sitio, no es útil para descargar links de forma masiva)
- (2019-09-03) Barry: Browser extension wont pick up Exe files, which is the main purpose Everytime you right click download you get an Html header which totally defeats the object. The Queue settings menu won't open and constantly crashes the App Customer Service is appalling, initially had a reply,with them saying I must be doing something wrong at my end. Sent them test files and explained exactly how I was using the App,but never heard back so I take it no fix. So the Softwear with the Chrome browser extension isn't fit for purpose which means I should be entitled for a refund. Which isn't going to happen any time soon. With them not responding to emails at all now. So I would not recommend you buy this Software from them.
- (2019-05-02) Dimitrios Papadopoulos: Για το πέος!
- (2019-03-23) J. Adams: Not working. Each time I try it says it cant connect. I wish it did work properly.
- (2019-03-14) Alex Sainz: I liked it very very much! I know it can't be used for Mega, but the problem when I want to download a file from this site, (without using this extension, but enabled) it creates a bug, so I can't download a file from this site. bad english, yeah, sorry
- (2019-03-12) mokdad salem: genial
- (2019-02-05) Joel Engebretson: Decent, it will surprise you. Thought it was a joke.
- (2018-06-21) Sami Saif: good
- (2018-04-20) ImLuffy1: very goof
- (2018-02-08) Mohammad al jaro: رائع وبسيط جدأ.
- (2018-01-21) jean-claude hicquet: je ne sais pas comment m'en servir donc je met 4 étoiles
- (2018-01-16) Andrey A: always error "Unable to connect to DownloadNinja"
- (2018-01-13) Jason Burton: THE FASTEST DOWNLOAD MANAGER EVER - everything else sucks. This app is solid
- (2017-12-29) Gürsel Aydın: 'Bu url için medya bulunamadı' deyip duruyor. İndirebildiği bir şey var mı?.
- (2017-12-16) Ryan Schneider: May be fast, have a good UI, etc. However! Tried to download NOOBS for raspberry pi 3 times each time it was corrupted. (fairly large file 1.5gb) Downloaded w/ Xtreme download manager--Worked first try. Very careful not to use bandwidth with other devices each time. So I'm not impressed with ninja download. (this review is less about extension than core program--can't review that on their webpage).
- (2017-11-10) Muhammad Rahman: the idm doesnt work. and it sucks
- (2017-10-24) Sanjay Roy: nnja
- (2017-10-08) Baset Pogazeea: ممتازززززززز
- (2017-09-26) k g: need updata
- (2017-09-25) Yousef Barakat: جيد لكن أحيانا يتنح
- (2017-08-18) bsim as: رائعع
- (2017-08-17) Mehdi Fariat: Nice application
- (2017-07-07) Soundher rajan: 2 ok
- (2017-05-13) Winterbolt Games: cool! i never had a download fail after getting this downloader! awesome
- (2017-05-13) Rahul Singh: i love it
- (2020-01-01, v:1.9) Sahan Senanayaka: video downloading
can't download videos from any video sharing websites. it only downloads the html file not the video.
- (2019-08-07, v:1.8) Reno B: Youtube Download
How can I download youtube videos, because its only download html for everything that I downloaded? Thank you!
- (2019-05-08, v:1.8) Stephen Cardwell: ZIP files arrive as HTML file extension, text stream
I'm attempting to download a 6 GB zip file and it keeps saving as "Download.htm". Not a Zip file and not the filename of the same resource which appears when I downloaded on another PC just using Chrome browser alone. Dont see any settings which affect that. What's going on?
- (2017-12-12, v:1.8) pedraam: is it really free?
cause i didn't find any free version at all
- (2017-06-28, v:1.8) Wojciech Rekosz: how to download with chrome
Hello, NDM is great, and I have tested a couple dms. I have one question - is there possibility to "diable" NDM with a shortcut? What i would like to get is - when i use ctrl+mouseclick, file would download with chrome instead of NDM.
- (2017-06-07, v:1.8) Fortuna chan: Download chrome window problem
Always appear when download a file
- (2017-05-03, v:1.8) PsyintZ: Stop the default Chrome Window from popping up?
As a download manager, it's great. I have no issues with it. However, upon clicking a download link, both the Ninja window and the default Chrome window pop up asking me where I would like to save the file. Is there any way to stop the default Chrome window from popping up, as I only need the Ninja window? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
- (2017-04-01, v:1.8) Charles K: no media
get measage"no media was found for this url".Get this message about 50% of time when I try to download from you tube,smithsonium channel,etc.Is there anything i can do?Thanks,chas
- (2017-03-20, v:1.8) Muhssin Algboory: لايعمل مع متصفح ال كروم
لايعمل مع المتصفحات كروم وفاير فوكس
- (2016-11-14, v:1.8) Matthew Rivera: Dowload Link No Longer Works
The website no longer hosts the download link for this program. Guess it's officially dead.
- (2016-11-04, v:1.8) MDCigan: Youtube videos
Appears to no longer be working. States no downloadable media available. I just used it to download Youtube a few weeks ago successfully. Perhaps a code update is necessary in response to some change on Youtube