One-click posting of images to Google Photos™
Upload any images you find online to your Google Photos account with a simple click! 🎉 As Featured on ProductHunt 🎉 - Quickly save any photos or images online (ex. photos on Facebook, memes on Reddit) by right clicking on the image and upload to Google Photos - Organise photos and images you discover on the Internet with Google Photos albums - Google Photos offers unlimited storage for images and photos How to use Post to Google Photos: 1. Right click on the image or photo you want to save to Google Photos 2. Select Post Image to Google Photos 3. Done! FAQ Q: How do I adjust the timestamp of an image after it's uploaded to Google Photos? A: We use the Exif information on the images so the timestamp won't necessarily be when you upload it. You can click on the "More", and "View" button from the notification popup to see the image on Google Photos, and adjust the timestamp immediately there. Here's a video on how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5C9TsPv7C8 Note: If your uploads exceed 25MB, these uploads will count towards storage in your Google Account.
- (2020-12-18) Павел Стайков: Actually works. Thank you very much for making my life so much easier!
- (2020-11-18) Lâm Phạm: Not working on Pixiv
- (2020-11-13) Yael S: When asked to sign into google, nothing happens. Very disappointing :/
- (2020-11-05) Boris Brdarić: Simply great! Nice UI and overall functionality. Simple yet effective ;) Keep up the good work!
- (2020-11-04) Luke Plasse: It does what it says it does and seems to do it very well. My only problem is that it constantly wants me to re-sign in to google and reauthorize it. Am I doing something wrong? It makes it pretty much unusable and gives the impression that something shady is going on.
- (2020-10-26) Lugal Vernstein: Thank you for a great program. Did the update stop long ago? It would be nice if there was an option to not include comments when uploading photos to Google Photos. Thank you
- (2020-09-27) Szilárd Tatár: Elfelejti a Google jogosultságot, minden egyes használat előbb bejelentkezést kér.
- (2020-09-10) Hoang 3409: nó không hoạt động trên Edge, lỗi như sau :"could not get the AuthToken [object Object]"
- (2020-07-29) Jiraiya Sama: This is a good extension and it works perfect in Chrome; however, when i install on Brave and try to sign in, it says could not get the AuthToken....
- (2020-07-28) Victor Macedo: You absolutely have no idea how much my worskpace has improved because of this. I'm extremely grateful, and I really mean it.
- (2020-02-28) Ant Ora: Doesn't work in vivaldi. Can't sign in with google.
- (2020-01-06) Ben777: I can't get it working. I'm signed into google. When I right click and choose 'Setup post to google photos', I get: "Welcome To Post To Google Photos Before you start posting you need to give us permission to post to Google Photos on your behalf. Sign in with Google" I click the button and nothing happens. Rebooted and it's the same. Any tips, or is it broken?
- (2020-01-04) Coool)
- (2019-12-18) Đăng Khôi Nguyễn Văn: Can you make this extension post video to google photos :D It's amazing
- (2019-10-23) Nils Meier: The right extension for this problem with responsive developers. No limits, grabs all my image use cases. Great!
- (2019-10-12) Юрий Ш: Работает!!! Но - для этого сперва нужно выбрать в контекстном меню (правая кнопка мыши) пункт "Открыть картинку в новой вкладке", и уже на открывшейся картинке нужно выбирать в контекстном меню "Post Image To Google Photos". Иначе - будет сообщаться об ошибке...
- (2019-10-06) Rob Holiday: I'm so happy with this. I was looking for another extension that uploads to my google photos. I hope you don't start charging for it like those other greedy -----. Thanks for this extension!
- (2019-10-02) Đức Nhuận: Not working.
- (2019-10-01) Shawal Khan: Thank u so much very good extension
- (2019-10-01) Brian L: Better than the extension 'Save to Google Photos™' by Jaga Tranvo. This is free, has an intuitive UI and is very easy to setup and use. Highly recommended. Good for techies and newbies alike EDIT: Adjusted rating from 5 to 3. There's a slight caveat apparently. The saved images will have the timestamp of when the image you took was taken/uploaded in the site you got it from. Meaning, if the image was uploaded in Jan 1 2001 from where you got it, it will register on your Google Photos library as a picture taken on Jan 1 2001, not the time when you added it to your library via this extension. Also, you can't select which album it will go to beforehand, so there's a bit of stuff to do. Hopefully, future versions will change the timestamps to when you grabbed the image, and will add the option to directly save images in a pre-determined album.
- (2019-09-23) Dennis G D: Works as advertised BUT the image is added to G Photos based on the date the image was taken! User beware!
- (2019-09-20) Sudhanshu: Doesn't this work in windows...? I don't know how to use it. Please help.
- (2019-08-14) Michael Cann: The best extension for this, does exactly what it says!
- (2021-01-15, v:1.15.24) Mark M: Stuck on Authenticate button
Used to work, starting Jan 12 2021 I get: Set up Post to GPhotos.... (on right click image) Settings page opens (greyed out) with Sign in With Google (blue button) [chrome-extension://lafpnfnchohhamoidohgmljijeafebbf/options.html#/] Clicking on this button used to work fine and authenticate Now it does nothing. I cannot proceed to authentication.
- (2021-01-14, v:1.15.24) Mark Miglio: Authenticate Button - Nothing Happens
Used to work, starting Jan 12 2021 I get: Set up Post to GPhotos.... (on right click image) Settings page opens (greyed out) with Sign in With Google (blue button) [chrome-extension://lafpnfnchohhamoidohgmljijeafebbf/options.html#/] Clicking on this button used to work fine and authenticate Now it does nothing. I cannot proceed to authentication
- (2020-12-22, v:1.15.24) Sandy Silverman: No Compatible Images Error
No compatible images found under mouse
- (2020-12-09, v:1.15.24) Lisa Coughlin: Can't scroll down to accept
I have set my zoom to 50% but your page is displayed too large to accept the extension. Also, I can't use ESC to get out. I had to use Task Manager to kill the entire browser. :(
- (2020-11-29, v:1.15.24) Enrique Suárez: it lost authentication
several times in a day I need to reauthenticate it, please advise, thanks
- (2020-03-16, v:1.15.24) Ralf Zrenner: Image size reduced
If i open a local image (i.e. "Screenshot 001 [2020-03-16_1230].png") with google chrome and save it to google photos with your extension the image size of the saved picture is extremely reduced. The original image has a size of 1440x2560 pixel (274kb), the saved image at google photos only 200×190px (10kb). And please try the following: Open a website with a *.png picture and save it to google photos with your extension (right click menu item). Then open a local image from your harddrive with chrome and try to save that image to google photos -> your extension will always save the former web-image ?! (And maybe there seems to be a problem if the filename of the (local) image contains spaces or square brackets ?)
- (2020-02-18, v:1.15.24) Jan Szafranski: wont let me setup/login to google
Installed it and clicked it. It went to a 'sign in with google' link... but it does nothing when i click it
- (2019-11-09, v:1.15.24) Malte Laurids Brigge: make the timestamp NOW, not from the image, same as all images uploaded
if you use the image timestamp people can't find it. Make it time of upload and it's the first one, exactly as expected. Problem solved. Every image uploaded is done that way and always at the top. So why do otherwise? If for some reason you need the other timestamp, make it an option but I don't see it is needed. Thanks.
- (2019-10-10, v:1.14.21) SUELLEN BIGICA: WHERE ARE MY GOOGLE PHOTOS?
I CANNOT FIND MY GOOGLE PHOTOS
- (2019-10-02, v:1.14.21) Đức Nhuận: Not working!
I try add to chrome, signin google account, right click on image > post to google photos but I cant find this in my google photo.
- (2019-09-13, v:0.12.15) Kevin Johnson: doesn't work in Brave browser
Hi, I'd really like to use this in Brave Browser but I get the error shown in this screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/TOHFxR9.png Any suggestions? Thanks, -Kevin