Font changer for chrome devtools.
modifies chrome devtools font. # How to use? - Navigate to chrome://flags and enable 'Developer Tools Experiments' - Enable 'Allow custom UI themes' in 'Experiments tab' of chrome devtools settings - change font in options page of the extension
- (2019-07-19) adhion laksmana: it's interesting that you can also append css like "Fira Code", Inconsolata;font-size:14px really handy ;)
- (2019-02-07) Works as advertised.
- (2018-09-17) Christhopher Leão: Hows the syntax.. can i set a font stack like in CSS? Ex: 'Fira Code', monospace
- (2018-03-21) Vincent Ma: I love it!
- (2018-03-15) Andrew Dunn: Works as expected. Perfect, can't believe it's not a default feature to use the monospace font in devtools.
- (2017-12-14) Vikas Dwivedi: Great work.