Copy to clipboard posted code from stackoverflow.com, github.com & npmjs.com. Clipboard usage history.
Clipboardy is a Chrome extension for copying posted code to clipboard from stackoverflow.com, github.com & npmjs.com. It can: * Copy the source code to clipboard with just one click * Select the source text * Collapse the source text * Show the history of clipboard usage * Configurable toolbar From now on, you don't have to manually select the text, hit Ctrl+V keys. Or frustrate yourself with touch-pad. It's history. Let Clipboardy do the copying job for you. Install now, it's free.
- (2019-11-03) Jack Vu: Perfect!
- (2017-01-03) Perfect!
- (2016-12-16) Dawson Botsford: Makes working with code sites much easier! Fits well within the existing UI of these pages, and stays out of the way. Never faced any issues, and it's nice how little the added icons are.
- (2016-04-12) Błażej Michalik: Doesn't work. No context menu option, no buttons, nothing.
- (2016-01-11) Nathan Sudds: Sometimes it's the little things that make life better. Brilliant that it solves one problem well across several sites. Thanks!
- (2019-03-29, v:0.9.4) Kevin Chu: Why is view browsing history a permission?