Add torrent and magnet links to your Bittorrent client's web interface.
Torrent Clipper is an extension used to remotely add torrents seamlessly, this is an unofficial fork from the firefox version called: Torrent Control. Supported clients: https://github.com/piperun/torrent-clipper/wiki/Supported-Websites Features: Handle magnet links. Utilize store multiple servers seamlessly. Uses Google Sync (if enabled) to store the data. Specialized parsing via regex If there's any problem please go to the support link and open an issue. Original author: https://github.com/Mika-/torrent-control Original artist: https://www.freepik.com/macrovector
- (2020-07-27) Sean Carey: Use to work great, not doesn't work at all. Nothing on my server changed, and clicking the Torrent Clipper icon loads my Qbittorrent web gui just fine still, but all of a sudden I can't add torrents anymore. Good times. Been this way for weeks, been hoping maybe it just needed an update or something, but I guess its time to find a replacement.
- (2020-01-09) Eric CV: Ne fonctionne pas avec qbittorrent 4.2.1 sur un nas qnap.
- (2019-12-26) Eugene Kovalenko: Perfect for remote qbittorrent (on NAS).
- (2019-06-20) Guilherme S. dos Reis: Único que realmente funcionou com o Biglybt.
- (2019-03-24) Greg Gilbert: Since version 2.9 this seems to be the best way to right click on magnet links and send them to my remote qbittorrent client.
- (2019-03-14) slx mega: this is the fork of torrent control for firefox.then problem is it doesn't work properly.add multiple download path does'nt work at all
- (2020-07-18, v:0.2.12) Devon Kelly: 401 Error with Flood
Hey there, When I add a magnet, it'll give me a 401 error in a badly formatted message.
- (2020-07-18, v:0.2.12) Dan Heatherly: update broke with qbittorrent
Since the update to 0.2.12 qbittorrent linking is failing.
- (2020-07-18, v:0.2.12) Aris Abramian: Qbittorrent 2.5 add torrent errors
When adding a torrent here the server responds with a 403 Unauthenticated. This is bizarre because the auth call that happens before this returns a 200 OK with the username and password.
- (2020-07-16, v:0.2.12) Brandon Gehrlein: qBittorent no longer works?
As of this new version I am no longer able to add magnet torrents via right click. Left clicking the extension icon brings up the UI correctly. qBittorent v4.2.5. Torrent Clipper 0.2.12
- (2020-07-16, v:0.2.12) Tamás Illés: failed to add torrent
Unfortunately the torrent clipper 0.2.12 not works with my qbittorrent 4.2.5 server anymore. When i trying to add any torrent to my downloads i getting failed to add torrent error message. The previous versions worked well with the same config but something wrong with the latest version. Please help!
- (2020-04-25, v:0.2.10) Stavros Kois: Can't get right click to work
I doesn't catch right click on magnets, i have to left click and "Add Torrent" to add it on qBittorrent. "Catch Torrent URLs" is enabled. Am i missing smthng?!
- (2020-04-10, v:0.2.10) Ryan C: Allow us to direct torrents to different client/server in context menu
At the moment you must right click on the icon in the extension area to select the server, would be nice to be able to do this from the right click context menu when clicking on the torrent link.
- (2020-03-19, v:0.2.10) Brian Hansen: xyz is blocks
Every time I go to click a torrent, it properly adds it to QBT, but it also goes to a page that says.. abc.to is blockedRequests to the server have been blocked by an extension. Try disabling your extensions. ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
- (2020-02-03, v:0.2.10) Benjamin Card: Trying to Add Torrent by right-click and getting an error
The error that I keep getting is, "401 Unauthorized" when trying to r-click on a link. It was working and has stopped in about the last 2wks. The error gives no other information so I can't track it down. Not sure if it's on a blocklist or not. I'm using QBittorrent 4.2.1 64-bit on Ubuntu Server.
- (2019-01-29, v:0.2.8) Greg Gilbert: Qbittorrent "Label" won't save in options
Regarding the "Labels" with Qbittorrent. This feature is a Godsend and I can use the "Labels" in Torrent clipper's options with Qbittorrents categories enabled to right click on a magnet link and send it to the directory of my choice, however, the "Labels" won't save in the options. Is this a bug or is their a technique to this?