Monitor, redirect & block requests. Record, edit & populate form data
1. Intercept/Redirect request urls, including css, scripts, images, AJAX requests, etc., with text search/replace rules. Great for switching css/scripts/images/ajax request for different environments or versions. 2. Set/modify custom request headers. 3. Monitor and capture specific requests, send desktop notifications if enabled. 4. Record, store, edit and auto populate form data. =============================== Version: 0.8.2 - Layout updates - Added copy function for all options Version: 0.8.1 - Fix the situation where value contains '=' Version: 0.8.0 - Rewrite with AngularJS Version: 0.7.2 - Sort parameters by name Version: 0.7.1 - Fixed capture logging, so it can be pasted in excel. Version: 0.7 - Fixed custom request header bug. Version: 0.6 - Added CORS AJAX request support. Version: 0.5.0 - Move the 'new' item function to a single button. Version: 0.4.0 - Added block requests function - Display all traffic can be disabled. - Split options in different tabs Version: 0.3.0 - Added custom request headers function
- (2019-06-06) Matthew Davis: Wow, what an amazing extension. Will be using for a lon lon time
- (2018-12-14) Mark Miller: Clearly written by a developer with considerable talent.
- (2017-06-20) Jackie Luc: Very useful!
- (2017-06-14) Kenneth Hancock: I use this all the time.
- (2015-09-09) GW H: It's very useful to me, thx
- (2015-07-27) Parker Cameron: Exactly what I was looking for. Incredibly helpful for developers to test developmental JS code against their production sites.
- (2014-10-15) Rocci Doria: HUGELY helpful and useful extension.
- (2013-10-30) Camp Yin: Good and useful. Easy to see the request parameters. It will be the best if it can filter request urls.
- (2018-10-02, v:0.8.2) Can has export/import
can has export/import to share redirects with others?