PTech - a helpful app to search and export HTML data from websites with paging support, just in 2 clicks.
1. If the data you want to export is only in 1 page, please follow these steps: Move your mouse to the table containing data you need to export, and then you will see the yellow border around the table; Double click the table, and it’s finished, quite simple!! 2. If the data you want to export is in 2 or more pages, please follow these steps: Move your mouse to the table containing data you need to export, and then you will see the yellow border around the table. Click the table. To export the data from page 1 to page n, you just need to click page 1, and then the app will automatically move to next pages and save the data, or you can click Next to move to next pages. And it’s finished. I hope it is simple and useful to you. Thank you for your support!!
- (2018-05-12) Hugo W: I have a 88 page table and it only copies the first to pages and stops. http://vip.stock.finance.sina.com.cn/mkt/#stock_hs_up
- (2016-09-08) Benjamin Harris: I have a 60 page table and it only copies the first to pages and stops
- (2015-10-02) Mlogix Jack: it's saved me a lot of time, light and very helpful this is a great extension when automatic paging and capture table on each page.
- (2015-10-01) tran kiet: Simple but effective, support paging, just 2 clicks.
- (2019-07-25, v:1.0.1) Stephanie Stowe: No yellow border
I followed the instructions for a table but do not receive the yellow border. I love this tool idea. This could save me soooo much time.
- (2017-10-14, v:1.0.1) Jeff Kandt: Paging isn't working
I've watched the video and read the instructions and I think I know how it's supposed to work, but... Chrome on Mac, invoke the extension from the right-click menu, tables turn yellow, but when I single-click on a table it doesn't turn blue, instead it immediately exports (as if I'd double-clicked?) the first page and I have no option to click a second time on "1" or "Next" to start a multi-page export.