ACCELQ Smart Capture plugin analyzes the DOM structure of a webpage to facilitate automated interaction with web apps from ACCELQ.
ACCELQ Smart Capture plugin analyzes the DOM structure of a webpage to facilitate automated interaction with web apps. Works in conjunction with ACCELQ test automation product available for subscription.
- (2021-07-23) aruna videla: Excellent tool to capture the whole View, DOM and elements. great tool for Developers and testers working on Automation. Very comfortable to work with accelQ tool. Always recommendable
- (2021-07-23) Geosley Andrades: Exceptional View Recorder to record web and mobile screen views with ease helping facilitate element identification and writing Action logic in ACCELQ.
- (2019-12-10) Deepti N: This is an Awesome Plug-in, its great to have official plugins for use with accelQ.
- (2019-12-10) Shivani Reddy: Very useful tool to capture every element of the web page
- (2019-12-10) sujana gurram: Its a genius extension to capture screen with every detail, automating made cakewalk with this..excellent one
- (2019-12-10) pujitha bekkam: Great tool for Devs
- (2019-12-10) Tarun Kumar: It helped a lot, to work offline when my application server is down and no need to navigate to my website every time, it is just one time capturing of DOM.
- (2019-12-10) Avuluri Ramya: Sometimes I wonder how can it captures the hidden elements too... Saves most of the time... Highly Recommended.. :)
- (2019-12-10) Naveen Yelisetti: Very simple and powerful. Able to capture Even IFrame Elements
- (2019-12-10) nikhil chandhra: One of the finest tools to capture the whole View, DOM and elements. great tool for Developers and testers working on Automation.
- (2019-12-10) Abhilash Kannoju: Useful tool
- (2019-12-10) ranjith kumar: Likes the way it captures entire DOM and gives an user intractable view in logic editor
- (2019-03-14) It captures the DOM, element layout and screen shot for analysis... Very nice
- (2019-03-14) Chandra Nagulapalli: Grabs every aspect and element of a page, including scrolls and delay. It has all needed features embedded in one.
- (2018-11-15) kosuri Padmaja: Sometimes i need to capture twice to get the proper view..
- (2018-11-15) Ajoe Alex: This is an Excellent tool to capture Entire DOM elements with screenshots in a web page
- (2018-11-15) Prasanna Kosuri: This made my work easier, Thanks!
- (2018-11-15) Ranjith Venkatesh: Great extension!
- (2018-11-15) MANISH GMS: Captures each part of the screen, Works Good.
- (2018-08-28) Ravi Nagulapalli: Very meticulous in capturing every detail of a web page required for accelQ