Import a web page to Figma layers
Use this extension to capture your current page and import it as editable Figma layers! What it's useful for - Easily import real live site styles for a starting point for designs and prototypes - Quickly turn real site components into design components - Easy import components from storybook, etc - Import a great live web design as a starting point for inspiration for your mockups
- (2019-11-26) illya Yanchuk: this is sick. THANK YOU
- (2019-10-25) Lizzie Bailey: This is an absolute godsend. No longer are we spending days recreating web pages in design software. With this, I can press a few buttons and have something workable almost instantly, and pretty much perfect in a couple of hours. This saves be absurd amounts of time and is what I've been looking for for so long. Thanks for creating this!
- (2019-10-09) Hoby Van Hoose: This is amazing and wonderful—a very straight path from web page to design software. Previously my main route was using the Paparazzi app, saving to pdf, then importing to Sketch, then tweaking either by hand or with a Sketch plugin that I wrote. THEN if I also wanted it in Figma, import the Sketch file.
- (2019-10-02) Nicolas de Seyssel: Fonctionne parfaitement ! Merci pour ce plugin très pratique :)
- (2019-09-24) Andrew Sittermann: This morning I said "OMG - it would be SO NICE if someone has built a plugin to import real webpages" and then I found this. It's made my day!! The only wierd thing I have is that with the plug-in, my imported pages are larger than expected. My monitor is full HD but the imported frame is 2133 wide (Chrome for Windows)
- (2019-09-05) Matt Neill: Works as expected! No more importing bitmaps into my files
- (2019-09-04) Steve Sewell: Works great!