Import a web page to Figma layers
Use this extension to capture your current page and import it as editable Figma layers! What it's useful for - Easily import real live site styles for a starting point for designs and prototypes - Quickly turn real site components into design components - Easy import components from storybook, etc - Import a great live web design as a starting point for inspiration for your mockups
- (2021-03-25) Stefan Hermann: This plugin is changing everything! It now is so easy to import the status quo and saves days of work! Thank you folks :-)
- (2021-03-15) Mark Newton: Been waiting for this for my whole life, feels like it. well done builder.io
- (2021-03-15) Gear: Font Awesome的東西出不來， 和中文有點瑕疵， (中文是預設字型的關係，選好字型之後就會顯示， 不確定日文或其他非英語語系的語言有沒有問題)， 不然其他都幾乎一模一樣，很驚人的好用
- (2021-02-11) Olja S: Captures are in 90% distorted, messy and out of proportion. Can change a circle to a square, change fonts, dis-align whole paragraphs, all of which makes the results useless. Another big problem - often when deleting already saved .json file the extension is unwilling to make another one of the same page. Just writes "it's done" but no file is offered for saving. Very interested in listening to solutions if the problem is on my part
- (2021-01-03) Nazar Lysyi: Це супер рішення, виручає
- (2020-09-07) Javier Silveira: The conversion was very good (not perfect) but it sill saved me a TON of work!!! Beautiful extension. I didn't find how to import the generated json in Figma, then I read the comment about the figma plugin, so I ended up using the figma plugin. But it is so useful it deserves a five star rating right here. Thanks
- (2020-07-28) Vignesh Ramesh: A boon for non-designers!
- (2020-07-14) Zhan Arno: It's amazing. Thanks pal.
- (2020-03-02) Robert Yu: I've never rated or reviewed a chrome extension before, but honestly this is absolutely game changing. Saved hours off replicating a website for a design at work.
- (2020-02-02) Arslan ali: Still don't now how to use it..can you please explain it?
- (2019-11-26) illya Yanchuk: this is sick. THANK YOU
- (2019-10-25) Lizzie Bailey: This is an absolute godsend. No longer are we spending days recreating web pages in design software. With this, I can press a few buttons and have something workable almost instantly, and pretty much perfect in a couple of hours. This saves be absurd amounts of time and is what I've been looking for for so long. Thanks for creating this!
- (2019-10-09) Hoby Van Hoose: This is amazing and wonderful—a very straight path from web page to design software. Previously my main route was using the Paparazzi app, saving to pdf, then importing to Sketch, then tweaking either by hand or with a Sketch plugin that I wrote. THEN if I also wanted it in Figma, import the Sketch file.
- (2019-10-02) Nicolas de Seyssel: Fonctionne parfaitement ! Merci pour ce plugin très pratique :)
- (2019-09-24) Andrew Sittermann: This morning I said "OMG - it would be SO NICE if someone has built a plugin to import real webpages" and then I found this. It's made my day!! The only wierd thing I have is that with the plug-in, my imported pages are larger than expected. My monitor is full HD but the imported frame is 2133 wide (Chrome for Windows)
- (2019-09-05) Matt Neill: Works as expected! No more importing bitmaps into my files
- (2019-09-04) Steve Sewell: Works great!