Quick Access to all browser tabs
Switch tabs quicker 🔥 Use keyboard shortcut (Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + A ) or just mouse Too many tabs is not a problem anymore :) Features: + Tab Grouping by domain name + Tab Search by title and domain name (just start typing) + Full Keyboard Controls, navigate between tabs without a mouse + Customize your quick key (chrome://extensions/shortcuts ) + Two Personal Navigation layouts adjusted for keyboard and mouse users + Easily switch between tabs opened in other browser window Upcoming feature: + Add "sound" icon to a tab that makes noise + Make it work on ANY tab Version log: 0.9.1 + Added tabs number badge + Keyboard interaction bug fix + Navigation position inside group popup after tab deleting position bug fix + Settings page update + General performance improvement 0.9 + Tab Grouping Feature + Settings page added + Unistall/Install bug fix 0.8.1 + Added ltr support + Fixed mixed content warning (favicon images that aren't served over HTTPS will be replaced with a letter) 0.8 + Shortcut customization 0.7.1 + Fixed closing tabs bug (close tabs with 'backspace' or 'del' key) 0.7 + Adde search function 0.6 + Added personal layout for mouse users + Added settings page to choose mouse or keyboard layout 0.5 + Displaying tabs opened in other windows + Keyboard bug fix + Controls switch experimental feature 0.4 + Keyboard control 0.3 + Stable version + Bug fixes 0.2 + Bug fixes 0.1 + Beta version release
- (2019-12-28) Jack Chronicle: Absolutely beautiful tab switch replacement, can't wait for it to be able to be used on chrome pages (and hoping it'll be soon!)
- (2019-12-07) Yosypenko Oleg: Great extension. When I am working I usually have a lot of tabs opened and previously it was very inconvinient to navigate between them. With search and grouping features of your extension it's now a lot easier to navigate between tabs and remove tabs that I don't need anymore. Thank you!
- (2019-10-28) Traden Gifford: Beautiful app! I love the idea of having an alt+tab menu of sorts for tabs. But with the tabs laid out in a grid like they are, it doesn't make sense that you can only navigate left/right and not up/down. Also, I'm an avid vim user, and would love to use vim-style hotkeys to navigate the menu. If these were added this could easily become an integral part of my workflow.
- (2019-10-12) Space Boi ._.: Quite useful, I always closed out of tabs when I was switching through them quickly.
- (2019-10-01) Виталий Петров: Very helpful app that I searched for so much time, thank you!!!
- (2019-09-29) Juan Camilo Aguillón: Excelente opcion. Gracias a el desarrollador.
- (2019-09-11) Evgeniy Golin: Amazing! Already get used :)
- (2019-09-11) Harry PAnnU !: Good work. I like it.
- (2019-09-02) Olya Roz: Very nice idea! Now i use this extension every day! Thank you very much! Bravo! Keep coming up with new ideas!
- (2019-08-27) Lissa Glynn: Great idea but doesn't really work well for left handed mouse users. Would be helpful to add functionality for Ctrl+Shift+/, or allow use of the arrow keys to select the tab as was mentioned on another review.
- (2019-08-25) Michele Patrassi: nice, I would really like to select the tab using arrow keys and not the trackpad
- (2019-08-16) Aleksandr Yefremov: Very useful!
- (2019-12-02, v:0.9) Ghazi Al Sebahi: Key interactions
All the keys being used in the extension are also affecting the tabs, such as the arrow keys skipping YouTube videos or the space button pausing them