Opens external links found in Jira in a new tab
No longer will you click on a link in Jira and lose your place in your workflow! This simple extension modifies all external links in Jira and other Atlassian products so that they open in a new tab. This extension is 100% open source, you can view it in full and submit any issues at https://github.com/aschmelyun/jira-external-links
- (2021-03-22) Gregory Sheppard: Until Jira gets off their butts and actually follows web standards of handling external links, this extension is so simple and solves the issue perfectly. It's a must have for Jira users.
- (2020-10-07) Cooper Fellows: So far so good, one day in and this has dramatically improved my workflow. Still can't believe Jira doesn't support this natively.
- (2020-09-04) Bert Verhelst: Works perfectly, no setup needed at all
- (2020-07-20) Asfand Qazi: Unlike the most popular extension, this one actually WORKS. Brilliant.
- (2019-09-10) Aaron Hall: Why this isn't built into Jira is beyond me... but this does exactly what I need it to do!
- (2021-02-10, v:1.0.0) M András: Not working
Hi! Thanks for the extension. Unfortunately, doesn't work for me. Our internal site is https://dev-jira.MYCOMPANY.org/ All the link of the ticket opens in the same tab. Do you have any idea how to resolve? Thank you, Andras