Opens external links in a new tab
This small extension converts all external links to be opened in a new tab. This simple, but useful functionality was inspired by some famous collaboration web sites where by default external links are opened in the same window and it cannot be changed.
- (2018-11-29) Angela Destro: Worked great fro about a month and then it quit working.
- (2018-07-14) Dwight Stegall: A great improvement would be to change the cursor to a plus sign when hovering external links.
- (2017-11-20) Colin Christian: Doesn't work
- (2017-11-07) Paul Mallett: Sadly this excellent extension has stopped working for me.Linux, Chromium, DuckDuckGo.
- (2017-04-06) Kristof Jamwav: Now it's working again on Google.
- (2016-12-08) Does not work at all
- (2015-08-24) Simeon Ivanov: Simple and useful!