This extension provides Import/Export between SS sites and some useful stuff
This tool helps to do import and export between Squarespace 7 sites and enables some additional tweaks like Content and Tweaks Presets you may use and share with others. Speed up your Squarespace workflow!
- (2020-07-23) Tarah B. Jones: If you build sites on Squarespace you NEED this extension! It has improved my workflow tremendously - I wish I would've purchased it sooner! Awesome extension and support!
- (2019-12-03) Amy Fuller: wow. this just saved me a TON of time. The 2017 youtube video shows an old way to use the plugin, but the new way is pretty obvious after 10 minutes of messing with it and I copied 8 pages of a site in about 10 minutes — total of 20 minutes to figure it out and duplicate an 8 page website. Amazing.
- (2019-02-28) Vigasan Gunasegaran: Love the plugin, it's features, and the support from the developer! If you work with Squarespace websites regularly, this is THE extension you have to buy. It's saved me countless hours of time which is worth well over the $199 I paid for it.
- (2019-01-23) Rebecca Harpain: I have been using this tool for a little over a week and can say without a doubt, this is a TOTAL game changer for my design business!! I can not believe I have wasted so many hours manually doing what this extension makes so easy. It has paid for itself and then some in such a short amount of time!! Huge thanks to these developers for creating this. Worth every penny.
- (2018-04-27) Enoch Odu: Great customer service and support. Would recommend using this plugin
- (2018-02-24) Brooke Lea Wood: This extension is a must if you create Squarespace sites for a living. There are so many features are are SO helpful. I love the ability to duplicate pages from one site to another and also the color picker is a fantastic feature.
- (2017-09-13) Colin Irwin: The killer feature of this extension is the ability to copy pages, blogs, galleries, index pages.. ..actually, any Squarespace collection.. ..within a Squarespace site or from one Squarespace site to another. I use it on many projects: * On site redesigns I copy the existing site's content over to a new free trial so that we can experiment with the new site's layout and structure without disturbing the live site. * For sites with new features being added I create a second, Staging, version of the site where new features can be developed, tested and approved before being copied over to the Production website. There are other features such as * layout presets (save the layout of one page and use it to create other pages with the same layout OR save partial layouts that appear regularly on a site so that they can be dropped into whichever page you like). * A table builder that allows the creation of responsive tables within Squarespace that can be fed from an external data source. There's more - the ability to customise map blocks with different colour schemes, different pin graphic and multiple locations on the same map. And there's more.. ..but I'll stop now.
- (2017-09-13) Lars Rodvaldr: This tool provides you with what is missing from Squarespace – the ability to move and copy pages, blogs etc from one site to another. Also gives you to opportunity to copy and place parts of pages. Recommended for everyone who is making Squarespace sites for a living.
- (2020-06-25, v:1.0.56) Tim Z: Videos
The videos could really use some vocal instructions instead of music to walk people through what your are doing and exactly why you're doing it.
- (2020-06-11, v:1.0.56) Synergy Dev: Updates
Are updates included with purchase?
- (2020-04-15, v:1.0.56) Tanna Greathouse: Chrome Web Store Payment Stuck on "processing"
I just tried to purchase this and the web store is stuck on "procesing". 30 minutes later no change. You may want to contact support from your end to bring this to their attention.
- (2020-03-24, v:1.0.56) Kelly Cubitt: When the new version comes out, will I get that update for free?
Using squarespace 7.1 wondering if I should buy the plugin now or wait for your update.
- (2020-03-11, v:1.0.56) Gary Ricke: Not working fully
Hi, when I try to add an index page to another site, it adds a lot, but then the feature seems to get stuck and never finishes. Many of the pages are added but not under the new index page. Thanks
- (2020-02-26, v:1.0.56) Dani Hooper: Does this work with 7.1?
Hi, can you let me know if this works with 7.1?
- (2020-02-21, v:1.0.56) David Mazeau: 7.1
Hello, Is it working with the new 7.1 version of squarespace ? Thanks
- (2019-12-18, v:1.0.56) FRANKI DURBIN: how does this work?
Hi, sorry, I've installed the Pro extension but don't understand how to copy/duplicate a site. I am visual in nature, so is there a video I can watch?
- (2019-12-14, v:1.0.56) Jasmine Haitalani: Cloning Websites
Will this allow me to duplicate an entire site? I'd love to see a video on what the process is like before committing to the PRO purchase
- (2019-09-08, v:1.0.55) Sarah Lang: Assistance
I have had this for ages now but for some reason, I just keep hitting a road block in working out how to use it. I would like to duplicate an entire website (plus know how to duplicate just a page or styles etc). Do you have a video tutorial that I could watch? The one that is here appears to be just for a photo gallery?
- (2019-05-31, v:1.0.55) Michelle Jones: Upgrade from the regular extension?
Is it possible to upgrade to to the Pro version from the regular version and pay the difference or do you have to pay the full price for the Pro version?
- (2019-02-20, v:1.0.52) Cayenito: squarespace website tool extension
Is this extension available anymore?
- (2018-06-19, v:1.0.39) Emily KenCairn: Purchase won't process
Hey there - if there's anything you can do to move along my purchase, Google is giving me this error message: "We are unable to process your order at this time, but we will do so as soon as possible. Please check again here later. If you wish, you can cancel this purchase before we process it." I was hoping to use this for a project tonight that I need to copy a site over with...
- (2018-02-21, v:1.0.21) Susana Gonçalves: Developer mode
Hi, To use this tool, do we need to have the developer mode activated in the websites? Thx