This extension provides Import/Export between SS sites and some useful stuff
This extension helps you to do import and export between Squarespace 7 sites and enables some additional tweaks. It uses Squarespace API, but while they have it in Developer (Test) Mode, it is not recommended to use. It supports collections: Page, Cover Page, Blog, Gallery, Album, Events, Products or custom (Dev) collections including content inside (Images, Galleries, Forms and so on). Also you may easily duplicate separate post/event. -------Changelog-------- 11.07.17 Fixed issues with product copying. 21.06.17 Collection items cloning improved process 15.05.17 Index collections import fixes 04.05.17 0.1.1 version of 0.x.x branch: New copy items process (local and remote), indexes and galleries creating process fixes. Imported Blog articles now would respect the order. Custom styles tweaks Import/Export fixes. 04.03.17 Performance tweaks. 05.01.17: New Style Editor fixes, page gallery images details fixed. 13.11.16: Blog order fix and full images upload 25.10.16: Now you may easy get Footer or Header Injection Code and import to another SS website. Also now Index and Folders collections supported. Extension is disabled by default and you need enable it from menu. 27.09.16: Import/Export to *.json files added. Now you may save collections and use them later. 20.09.16: Get Over 250 collection fix. 19.09.16: Small fixes, added sqsToolsDataHook.
- (2020-07-15) Adi Levy: Fantastic tool and a real life saver. I cannot stress enough how valuable this extension is for me. For example for a client who decides to make their already existing huge website duo-lingual while having a blog with hundreds of posts. Now you can just duplicate everything with a click of a button and just replace the text language without reloading galleries and organising page layouts from scratch. We're talking about weeks of work being saved. Also, Michael who developed the extension was extremely responsive, friendly and helpful with support questions I had, so I guess it's clear I'm a VERY happy customer :)
- (2020-06-27) Geoseph: Incredible! I saved weeks of work, not to mention the headache of transferring between my sites. I didn't think it would be this easy, and I'm no whiz when it comes to this stuff. Thank you! Worth the price.
- (2018-12-26) Juan Duran: Life saver!!! Thanks!
- (2018-02-22) Sarah Moon: I recommend this extension and it's pro companion to all my Squarespace designer pals--it really fills in the gaps that Squarespace is missing for developers.
- (2018-02-05) Vital Sinkevich: Great extension! Works like a charm! Highly recommend
- (2017-04-19) Michael Lakeland: Saved me loads of time and effort. Highly recommended. Looking forward to see what's in the next release!
- (2017-03-29) Jonathan Gennick: A must-have for any developer doing serious work in Squarespace
- (2017-01-25) claude Martinet: Working fine for me. worst using this extension if you need to duplicate a squarespace website.
- (2020-07-21, v:0.1.30) Samaria Williams: Says Processing
Item never lets you purchase and just gives you a processing notification!! Please fix.
- (2020-06-24, v:0.1.30) Sustain Health: Type Fonts
Will this product disable all the squarespace fonts apart from what you need to free up space and speed up your website?
- (2020-02-06, v:0.1.30) Adrian B. Earle: Functionality with Squarespace 7.1
Hey there, just wondering if there has been any progress on Developing the tool for compatibility to the newer squarespace standard? last comment seemed a while ago?
- (2019-12-05, v:0.1.30) Nick Anderson: Can't install plugin on new browser without paying again
Hi, I installed Brave Browser (built on Chrome) and I can't get the plugin to install without having to pay again. Please advise, thank you
- (2019-12-05, v:0.1.30) Nick Anderson: Can't add to new browser
Hi, I installed Brave browser (built on Chrome) and can't get the plugin to install without paying again for the plugin
- (2019-11-07, v:0.1.30) Owen Thomas: functioning
Hi From today the chrome extension will not copy data from squarespace 7 site, can you help?
- (2019-09-16, v:0.1.30) Justin Marksamer: Is This Still Supported?
I see that there haven't been any updates to the Tool in a few years. Does it still work?
- (2019-09-05, v:0.1.30) Mark Osler: SS 7 to SS 7.1
I need to move content from a SS 7 site to an SS 7.1 site. Will your tool allow me to do this? Thanks
- (2019-08-07, v:0.1.30) Keren Finally Home: Instructions
Do you provide instructions on how to import/export through your plugin?
- (2017-01-01, v:0.0.7) Hannah Hageman: Transfer to another account
Hi, will this transfer to another account? Would it be easy to give a collection to another person and have them install it in their account or do they also have to have the extension? thanks!