Automated toolkit to help Poshers succeed!
Posher Tools is an app made by a Posher for Poshmark who knows that sharing is key to selling! It's made to be simpler and less expensive than other solutions while still being able to do the most crucial things for a Poshers success. It features: Automatic sharing that emulates how a human would share to avoid bans, adjustable share speeds, sharing other peoples closets, Automatic sharing to any current parties with the ability to specify which items are shared, and more features to come! We will also address any issues found with Posher Tools ASAP, email us at [email protected] at any time with any issues or bugs found so we can get them ironed out quickly! Comes with a 3-day free trial and requires a monthly subscription after the trial expires. A FAQ will be added as questions are asked about our product and a YouTube tutorial is on it way!
- (2020-07-21) Sash_Posh: Has really helped boost my sales and overall closet interactions! It's very simple to use and extremely convenient for sharing my listings while I'm away from the computer or phone. The price is a steal for the service it provides and I can't recommend it enough.
- (2021-02-13, v:0.802) Amelia Ormsby: Says I'm not signed in
I'm trying to share, but I keep getting a message to sign in. I am signed in to my google account, so I don't know what to do???
- (2020-11-11, v:0.802) alli bacher: Same problem
Hi! Im having the same problem, I purchased it but it wont let me use it, thanks!
- (2020-10-27, v:0.800) Roxyo RR: I purchased this app but still says trial has expired
Not working is asking me to purchase and I all ready have paid.
- (2020-10-22, v:0.790) Tatiana Leon: parties
I have bee trying it out and so far I think it shares well. However when I click share to the party that includes all items It does not share. Can this be remedied. I am comparing sharing sites.
- (2020-07-23, v:0.730) Lisbeth Blanca: Cancel
how do i cancel my suscription?
- (2020-07-14, v:0.600) Tracy Trainor: I have been asking you to quit charging me for as long as I can remember and now I see you have been slipping payments out of one of my other accounts..
I have been asking you to quit charging me for as long as I can remember and now I see you have been slipping payments out of one of my other accounts.. U do not use this tool and you are adding up a lot of money to refund me!
- (2020-04-27, v:0.600) Tracy Trainor: charges
Can you please stop charging me and refund the money that you have taken out of my bank over the last 3 months? I am not even using posh right now, nor your app/tool. Thank you [email protected]
- (2020-04-02, v:0.600) Tracy Trainor: cancel please
I am being charged for several apps/extensions , so I need to close them all and try to straighten things out. Please close this out and stop billing me!
- (2020-03-25, v:0.600) Jackie stout: how many people have downoaded
just wondering if i can see ask other users experience
- (2020-01-13, v:0.600) Luxevana Boutique: trial
hi i pay the app, but in poshmark it still says free trial expire, i try to uninstall and install did not work, help please