Various tools to help SFDC admins work more efficiently!
Experienced Chrome Extension users should use the direct link below to install the extension while those without experience may benefit from the additional extension installation and usage instructions in this package. Save Time Creating and Modifying Profiles Quick Mass Deletes! Reduce Clicks Elsewhere in Salesforce.com Here's a subset of the features included in v1.0: Mass Delete: On List Views, you often have a series of records with checkboxes next to them. Natively, there is no "Delete" option that will wipe out the selected records with one click. This feature will delete any of the selected records. Show Max Results: Show Max - on pages that list schema components like workflow rules, actions, and email templates, there is often a "Show More" link. This feature displays a maximum number of the possible results on one page with one click. Chatter Chat: If Chatter is enabled in your org, a floating "Chat Window" appears in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. This can be turned on or off. Various Profile Settings: At the field level, check or uncheck all of the "Visible" or "Read-Only" boxes. At the Object level, check or uncheck all of the CRUD/View All/Modify All boxes. For Tabs, quickly display or hide all tabs.
- (2017-03-06) Menny M: doesn't work!!
- (2017-02-16) Jason Bellis: Was great but it stopped working properly. "Delete Selected" and "Show Max" were super useful, but no longer work. Someone please fix!!
- (2016-11-04) Patrick Waples: Amazing time saver! The "Display Max" does not work for all lists all the time anymore (when it was first released I never found anything it didn't fix immediately)...but it works often enough for most of the lists that the two clicks is well worth the try!
- (2015-05-09) Moti Ko: Great app, was looking for something like this for a long time.
- (2015-04-22) Siva Reddy: please provide the max results for change set components also.Once we click on change set it should disply all components under one page