Quick & easy icon picker
"Material Design Icons' growing icon collection allows designers and developers targeting various platforms to download icons in the format, color and size they need for any project." This extension allows you to easily find a suitable icon for your needs, right from your browser! This project is open-source, don't hesitate to contribute! https://github.com/chteuchteu/MaterialDesignIcons-Picker
- (2020-09-09) Dan Rotaru: Search icons works bad, I search home https://prnt.sc/uefany but on materialdesignicons.com site searching works fine https://prnt.sc/uefaz2 Please fix
- (2020-03-30) Justin L: Quick, simple, with a good search. I use it every day. Please consider adding a plugin for Sketch. Thanks!
- (2020-01-13) Michael Irigoyen: I seriously use this extension every single day. Great job!
- (2019-05-13) Dale Higgs: This extension is extremely valuable when it comes to editing the Lovelace UI and other parts of Home Assistant configuration. I got tired of having to go to the MDI website, so I went looking to see if an extension existed for it, and to my surprise, here it is!
- (2019-05-01) James Coyle: As a contributor to the MaterialDesignIcons project, this extension has been an invaluable moderation tool as well as a quick reference for our available library of icons due to the speed and ease of use. Frequent and timely updates mean we are never left waiting for a feature or icon to be added.
- (2019-04-17) Austin Andrews: Literally use this extension daily. It's basically essential to my workflow now-a-days and the recent updates have been amazing!
- (2016-12-30) Mickael GOETZ: Simple, smooth, efficient. I like it.