Redirects URLs / modifies HTTP headers arbitrarily.
- (2018-11-28) Mingshang Zhu: 好用，易用！非常有用！
- (2018-04-03) Maciej Weksej [KRK]: The only one that supports my use case: - support custom shortcuts to URLs with good autocomplete in Chrome - store the configuration on-line to make it easy to migrate the content
- (2018-03-30) Andrey Chizhov: Extension works perfectly for me. Thanks!
- (2017-09-20) Ken: 功能非常强大！加以利用轻松解决了HTTP劫持
- (2017-07-12) Yannis1992 D: 支持中文，且界面及操作性巨佳
- (2017-04-06) Andy Scull: Simple and does it's work. Note for users: One problem you can bump into is because of redirects itself - when you click a link and it it redirected, the link itself isn't marked as visited since you didn't visit exact page it points to. It seems chrome based browsers mark links not when you click it but rather only after you finish loading that page
- (2016-11-21) 好用啊
- (2015-11-07) 韩朝伟: 谢谢
- (2015-08-05) Joseph Holland: Actually works(for me), unlike many alternatives. Used it to automatically turn .m.wikipedia pages into desktop pages. Documentation is a little sparse, but there are included examples and a very handy "test" button.
- (2015-05-26) easyinplay: 何时作者能继续跟进啊
- (2015-05-10) Michael Jordan: 感谢发布。 对原扩展作出精简的同时，比原扩展少了一个特性，就是说当规则在当前页面生效时，原扩展会有一个“勾”提示，比较醒目，希望可考虑恢复原扩展的特性！
- (2017-04-06, v:220.127.116.11) Andy Scull: Icon disappears when 'globally disabled'
After disabling redirects globally by left-click or R icon, it does not appear in new tabs so you can't enable it later if you close first tab which still has grey icon. I recommend to leave icon visible, so we could turn it on later by clicking. Right now it's possible to enable only by context menu which is fine but isn't best. If we'd wanted to remove icon completely we can disable the extension temporarily, that way disable redirects option in extension is becoming redundant since you anyway can't quickly re-enable it
- (2016-05-29, v:18.104.22.168) PUBMED CANNOT BE LOG IN
I can't link the website: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ AND the WRONG INFORMATION IS: Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit. Cookie /n: WHAT IS THE MATTER?