Click.Repeat. Clicks an element in a given time interval continuously. Just enter element's Xpath & time(in seconds) to auto click.
Click.Repeat. is an automation program that lets you click on one/upto-4 element(s) in a given time interval continuously and saves manual operational click time. You just need to enter element's Xpath and time interval(in seconds/miliseconds) to auto click it in specific interval. It can save those given values(Xpath and Interval) so that user doesn't need to input them again and again. Status can be seen of that operation working for individual set. You can control all sets individually. Plus there is one Reset button to reset all the changes. (How to copy an Xpath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MElEBgfwVg&t=43s )
- (2021-01-13) Djuthal: Good when it works. Current issues: the extension keeps resetting itself. There are also quite a few times it is listed as "Off" (after clicking "Stop"), but it keeps clicking in the background. The latter is extremely annoying for the purpose I use the extension for, sadly. Also, at times, it'll just stop clicking randomly.
- (2020-12-22) Waffle gaming: I'm using this on a game called Cookie Clicker, you may have heard of it. I don't know if it is working but my CPS (cookies per second, including clicking) seems to have gone up. I'm not entirely sure but I'll give an update when I test something else. UPDATE: Doesn't seem to work on some things, but I might find something that it works on. UPDATE 2: Tried using on a few websites. Nothing happened. Not sure if my chromebook is compatible with the software. It seems to work for other people, which means that my chromebook is the one to blame here. Keeping four stars.
- (2020-12-08) Toxicity: how do i start it the first thingi need to wite i dont under stant it
- (2020-12-08) siddharth s: i didnt try this extension because i dont know how to find the x value pls anyone tell
- (2020-12-01) samuel linnevers: I figured out how to get the Xpath but it wasnt actually auto clicking on it.
- (2020-12-01) S Mas: As a free auto clicker will works fine for you, if your assign a right Xpath for having a precise XPath 1. Select your element in Inspect window (Ctrl+Shift+I) 2. Right-click on element code > Copy> Copy full Xpath
- (2020-11-20) Murat YÜKSEL: works great at telegramweb bot
- (2020-10-28) David Shi: Doesnt work
- (2020-10-28) Andy: niceeeeeee works well
- (2020-10-24) Noah Kelley: I tried to use it on games and it didnt work on either of them. The inspect option never showed up. 0/5
- (2020-09-25) Sachin Patil: It's good but it stops working after i refresh page . i want to book specific sale item on amazon .sale item appears on specific time like 12PM . so it should automatically refresh sale page and as soon as "add to cart button" appears it should click simultaneously. Please add this feature if possible . Thank you for making this product .
- (2020-09-21) Franco C.: I like the extension but I have a problem, when I put a second element a generally the first element it's erased. I also think that 4 elements working at the same time is fine but it would be very good if many more can be saved, and that when you want to use them you simply select them. And that 100 items can be saved for example.
- (2020-09-08) S S: Great concept, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I entered the Xpath and the time, then clicked start but nothing happened. Also, it says that it can remember the info but i had to reenter it after i clicked the page to close the extension. Do you know why this is?
- (2020-09-04) Shreyash Pilli: I tried to copy the xpath and the full xpath but it still didn't work.
- (2020-08-22) Kevin Fox: Garbage. Doesn't work. I copied xpath and pasted in, entered 1 second, and it didnt work. Dont waste your time
- (2020-08-11) Idiotic Weeb: im trying to find an auto clicker for a clicker game, could your please explain how i can do this?
- (2020-07-19) Ali Dashti: It is perfect! How can I set interval under one second for example 300 millisecond?
- (2020-04-06) Adalicio Junior: Worked perfectly. One point for everyone: I had an issue thinking it wasn't working but the problem was that I had zoomed out my window for 80%. When I started the extension it seemed to not be working. Keep the zoom to 100%. Thanks Nishant.
- (2020-02-07) Pradip Bade: Works awesome!
- (2020-02-04) Jordan Marin: How do you make this work in a game?
- (2020-01-09) Aaditi Dhadwal: Works well!
- (2020-01-09) Rich Macachor: Doesn't work. I inputted xpath at 1240 for 4 seconds, clicked Start. Nothing happened.
- (2020-01-01) Steven Rash: does nothing
- (2019-11-15) Barbara Anning: i don t know how it is because i dont know what an xpath is.
- (2019-09-20) Vikrant Godse: Simple concept implemented in a very clever manner. Super-likes!
- (2020-09-10, v:2.2) Jason Perez: More than four sets?
Is it limited to only four sets total? Would like to see that increased. Otherwise nice extension!
- (2020-08-02, v:2.1) Harshil Ajmera: Doesn't work
Copied the Xpath from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MElEBgfwVg mentioned time interval and when clicked on Start nothing happens
- (2020-07-30, v:2.1) Jaitwan: how to set seconds
i dont know how to set seconds or it isnt working
- (2020-06-17, v:2.1) Waqas Khuram: No. of Times
If you can add No. of times option then it will add more value. for example i want to click next button after every 15 sec but only for 10 times. This is not possible in current scenario.
- (2020-06-17, v:2.1) Waqas Khuram: After page refresh it is not working.
I am using it to click next button of a page and page move to next page and it stop working. If i click again on start button then it work only one time and stop after page refresh. Any idea?
- (2020-06-12, v:2.1) Mohammed Alkhodary: Can I refresh pages or switch tabs?
Hello there, I really liked your extension. It has solved many problems I had before. I'd like to know if I can refresh a certain page automatically. That would be really great
- (2020-05-24, v:2.1) William Bumphrey: Unsure how to start
I have downloaded the add on and added the xPath and hit start, but don't know what is supposed to happen next. Do I have to remain on that page? Do I steer away from the page? I am not sure what it is supposed to do, because right now it doesn't appear to execute my clicks?
- (2020-03-05, v:2.1) Иван Хомяков: Request
Hello! Nice extension, it does for me all I need. Thank you. Unfortunately now it works only manually: I click on extension on panel, then "Start". Can you do shortcuts for this "Start" (customizable of course or at least Shift+Up)? So when I open new page, then press Shift+Up and extension automatically does action without any moving and clicking mouse? Best wishes, Ivan.
- (2019-11-13, v:1.1) James Ellis: How do you get this to work?
I tried entering the Xpath for elements on instagram but nothing happened. Thanks!