A Chrome extension that lets you export search results in a csv file
This tool allows you to export Google search results in a csv file named with the keyword of your search. How to use: Simply do a google search and click on the extension icon to export a csv file.
- (2021-03-17) Adam Mirkovich: Just pulls the urls returned. Not useful for pulling page names, descriptions, and other metadata.
- (2021-03-05) SBS BRC: It worked in Google Search results but not on Google Scholar Search results. Was a pity as this extension provides a lot of benefit.
- (2021-01-19) Albert Torres: It didn't work at all. Nothing happens.
- (2020-08-06) Daniel B: Works great, as google search console doesn't show all live URLs. But with this I can search site:domain.com and get an export of each page, then merge all csvs into one to get all URLs. Thanks a bunch!
- (2019-11-05) Damien Pell: limited use, Only works on the page you're on within Google, it doesn't get results from page 2, 3 and so on
- (2019-09-23) Charly Wargnier: Flawless!
- (2021-01-26, v:1.0.0) Ailsa Napier: Exporting the no-robots results
Hi, I need to export the results that are not initially shown in this search: site:bgs.ac.uk start.cfm . Initially there are only 9 results, but this jumps to just under 3000 when the 'show omitted results' option is selected. However, this extension will only export the initial 9. Is there a workaround for this?
- (2020-05-13, v:1.0.0) Ian McLure: Export Search Results (Google)
Do you have any recommendations for multiple page exports . eg exporting all the links to "dog" in 24 hours
- (2020-04-24, v:1.0.0) elizabeth O'Connor: Can't get it to work
How do I get this to work - I thought I would just click on it and the file would be exported to my compute???