Stop unintentional scrolling on all websites.
Shows a full screen message when it catches you scrolling and scrolling. This should work on any website including those with sneaky infinite loading updates, if however it is not working as interned on a specific website please let me know. I have tested it on most of the bigger sites. This extension does not access, track, or collect any data whatsoever. The only local storage the extension uses is for the local extension settings, these settings do not leave your device. Change log: v1.2 - Add "Allowed sites" list, where the reminder is disabled. v1.1 - Add setting to change reminder message text.
- (2021-02-05) jones cutemba: Amazing that there are only that few users - and not even one alternative to this app... I'd love to have the ability to customize things and maybe also enable the optionality to click YES-i should be doing this.
- (2020-12-27) Daniel Muyshond: FR (EN below) : Je suis content de l'avoir trouvé, l'extention simple d'utilisation et très efficace. Je suggère d'ajouter une exclude list car, par exemple, j'aime lire les commentaire sur YouTube et j'ai été confronté à l'écran blanc sans même avoir pu lire un seul commentaire, j'ai trouvé cela frustrant. Pour ce qui est Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Reddit, c'est parfait. EN : I'm glad to have found it, I was surprised there wasn't more users. The extension is easy to use and very effective. I suggest adding an exclude list because for example I like to read comments on YouTube and I was faced with the blank screen without even being able to read a single comment, I found that frustrating. As for Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Reddit, that's perfect.
- (2020-09-30) GodRage Aonwa: Après 3 chargements de scroll automatiques,affiche un message...
- (2020-09-29) Yucheng Zhou: Great extension. But I hope the developer can add a new feature to let the user customize the block time. For example, I want to enable the blocker for a specific website only at 11 pm-1 am.
- (2020-09-23) Ben Chavez: Great extension that provides a stopping cue to battle infinite scroll.
- (2021-10-04, v:1.1) Benjamin Lieberknecht: This is so useful, can you please create the same plugin for firefox?
This is so useful, can you please create the same plugin for firefox?
- (2020-09-14, v:1.0) ak: Disable specific sites
Hi, is there any way to disable the extension for specific sites? It's blocking certain sites that I do not need blocked. Thanks!
- (2020-07-19, v:1.0) Jonah Ferguson: suggestions on your great extension
1. ability to change message text 2. adjust infinite scroll sensitivity, catch the scroll block quicker or give more leeway 3. ability to make message not take over screen, i.e. less obtrusive