A New Tab replacement that keeps your short-term and long-term habits on track.
A big problem with habit tracking apps is you have to get into the habit of even checking them! Habits by Artemis replaces your new tab page so that you can always remember while you're browsing. Habits has great features like - Streaks: Don't break the streak, keep going! - Customization (upcoming): Want to do a habit only on weekdays, twice per week, or even 5 times a day? Now you can customize to your heart's content! - Goals (upcoming): Doing a 30 day habit challenge? You can set goals on completing your habits for a certain number of days or by a certain date so that they stick! If you like other productivity tools, check out https://getartemis.app!
- (2021-11-01) Shin Ishiryoku: Look for "mindparse" and "ameyo" web extensions and utilize them. I'd like a habit tracker that I can register into, so it can keep my information and account information, and a statistical chart showing how consistent I was with my habits in graph form, as well as a tiny journal, a todo list, and a pomodoro timer
- (2021-06-29) Maksim Surkov: Fantastic extension. Some kind of syncing would be highly appreciated though. Also I have a problem with [email protected] icon for "not done" is broken and doesn't fit it's container, no problem on windows.
- (2021-06-01) Elizabeth Bobby: It not working for me ?
- (2019-10-02) Harpinder Singh: I found it finally
- (2019-10-02) Nish: This is a great extension. It's simple but effective!