- (2020-07-31) Wagner Cateb: Very nice tool!!
- (2020-06-24) Francisco Forte Olvera: excelente
- (2020-04-12) Andrew K: Works like a charm. Went to read an article on the NY Times website and a pop-up came up that doesn't allow you to view their article without logging in. So I click on this extension on my browser and it removed the subscriber pop-up.
- (2020-03-17) J G: It's very nice to be able to enable or disable JS by domain, the only thing I am needing from this extension is the ability to temporarily set a rule for a domain, and have that rule disappear after Chrome is closed, and the ability to modify the local storage rules manually. Also, the extension seems to interfere with Google Apps menu on the Chrome "new tab" page.
- (2020-03-16) peiyuan wang: 挺好用的 一键切换
- (2020-02-23) Valente M: Excelente para quitar las protecciones de click derecho y los detectores de adblock.
- (2020-01-31) Brendan Scott: Allows me to disable websites asking me to disable adblock or pay a fee to view content, thankfully I don't visit sites like that too often. No idea why people are complaining about things that are not a part of the extension itself.
- (2019-12-19) Evan Morgan: Worked fine, but removed because of all of the sketchy permissions it requires... would not recommend, for this privacy reason
- (2019-09-15) buck hunter: Breaks the back arrow on Chrome OS so you can't go back to the previous page.
- (2019-08-21) Mathias Saalwächter: I know, this add nn isn't intended, to be an ad blocker, but it's the best ad blocker ever! This add on kills all the annoying ad blocker detecting popups, which are asking for disabling my ad blocker add on. I love it! Thanks for developing and keeping this add on updated!
- (2019-06-07) Party Pat: The green, red color area in the icon is so small to be seen.
- (2019-05-31) Vishnu Chand Gupta: This is best at its simplest form.
- (2019-05-05) Boyd: It does the job but it adds itself to the right click context menu automatically with no way to disable that. I now use a different switcher
- (2019-02-19) Smartq kvr: This extension awesome. before knowing this extension i was starting typing website around 30 pages for me it will take half day. But while I use this extension it took 5 minutes for copy and paste. This made my day.....
- (2019-02-14) Агxмфп8шWo6КFаOцэъ H2рiuЖИЧjжtюTдtsIн: 10\10
- (2019-01-29) Filip Oščádal: I love this extension :) the whole KS campaign was a bit unfortunate, but anyway - keep heads up mlb!
- (2019-01-24) Keita Komuro: Now we can disable blinking icon
- (2019-01-23) Charles Zimmerman: Annoyed people are less likely to support something, especially the thing that's annoying them. In the future I suggest doing something like Adblock does, opening a tab just once asking for donations. Or try having your extension icon have a little exclamation point over it that does not flash and goes away once the user clicks it to check what's going on. The information panel would then link to your funding page or something similar. Really, just anything that doesn't flash and isn't animated but still gives a visual one-time indication of a notice you want to get across to the user works far better than what you've got going now. Despite what some might say no one's really upset you're asking for money, they're upset that your icon is animated, flashing, and draws attention to itself constantly.
- (2019-01-23) Daniel Pentecost: I understand the dev needs to run a Kickstarter but the random blinking and scrolling info on the extension icon led me to uninstall it. I did not install the extension to have red things blinking at me randomly. Next time, consider a persistent dot or something less obtrusive. Very few users take kindly to blinking and attention grabbing.
- (2019-01-23) Serkan Sakar: Annoying kickstarter promotions!
- (2019-01-23) Bill Stanton: Removed due to money spamming animated blinking reminder. Not okay. Super annoying.
- (2019-01-21) Thomas Klambauer: Works, but shows RUNNING and blinking animations begging for money.
- (2016-07-13, v:1.4.1) D Baldwin: Scope
What is it, what does it do, what are other valid values that can be put in it and what do they do? Also, AWESOME plugin!
- (2016-06-01, v:1.4.1) Chan Ngai: it is blocked
when google chome always blocks it by itself
- (2016-05-26, v:1.4.1) Bernd Ott: Rules
What kind of syntax is used for specify wildcards? It does not look like RegEx? When are the rules saved, because when i modify the Json and i close the window, my changes are lost.
- (2016-05-01, v:1.4.1) Игорь Кипелов: Auto Block JS?
How do it?
- (2016-02-29, v:1.4.1) Erlend Sogge Heggen: Cannot toggle back
- (2016-02-01, v:1.4.1) Adrian Sándor: Permissions
Why does this extension require reading the browsing history?
Is there any way to tell the switcher to block specifically one type of script and leave the rest untouched? To be precise, I'm looking to block skrollr.js, as it more often than not makes scrolling through some sites laggy and unresponsive due to terrible design. Thanks in advance.
- (2015-11-19, v:1.3.2) Mathias Brodala: Cannot toggle in incognito mode
Hi, I am unable to toggle JS for a page within Chrome's incognito mode. The button switches states but JS stays always enabled. If do the toggle in regular mode, JS can be disabled in incognito mode. Please have a look at this. Regards, Mathias
- (2015-10-14, v:1.3.2) Zhang Mike: THANKS A LOT :)
SO USEFUL, GOD BLESS IT WORKS!!!
- (2015-08-27, v:1.3.2) Gabor Fekete: Re: moving Adverisement
Insert this code at the end of your page! <script> document.write("<NO"+"SC"+"RI"+"PT>"); </script> <script> document.write("3333333333333"); </script> <p align=center> 8888 <p align=center> 8888 </body> </html> This blocks the working of the script which is inserted by your web hosting provider.