- (2019-10-06) Queasy Doughnuts: Its good. I'm testing my site with this tool.
- (2019-09-18) Arseniy P: working good for chrome mobile. (kiwi browser on android9)
- (2019-06-30) Ben Kirchman: Works well. Helps hide all the non-content stuff, paywalls, ads, etc. that ABP doesnt catch.
- (2019-02-07) vovx21: works well, good settings UI
- (2018-12-06) Riko Naka: Yeah, this tool make me can block some annoy web js
- (2018-10-03) JON Cunningham: WELL, this is working fine for me. A bit tricky until understood how it works, but it helps me with some sites like duckduckgo.com, etc. It stops this pop up which i hate to be bothered with, and the auto fill .glitch problem. . NOTE: I hope the publishers make things more clear on how the (Options tab) really works. As for me it was trial & error to figure it out. Thanks -
- (2018-06-07) Leonardo DKS32: The best.
- (2018-02-25) Bruno Negrao Zica: Worked as expected. Simple to use.
- (2018-02-16) stixxpro: ZAYEBIS!!!!! eeeeee KILL SUKA KILL!!!!
- (2019-07-24, v:2.3.1) Ryland Whillans: Some <noscript> tags not displaying properly
- (2019-03-07, v:2.3.1) Mikko Rantalainen: RFE: Add ability to not initiate automatic reload when I re-allow JS