- (2020-01-30) Kamel Stamzender: j'aime trop
- (2019-06-23) Barry Levine: Nice extension. Pretty much works as advertised. Only bug I see is the toolbar icon showing the switch in the position opposite what's actually set. Looks like the developer is using the black area to indicate the position of the switch but that's actually the background if you look at a real (physical world) switch).
- (2019-01-26) Marco Lerius Bautista Cordova: >It works. >Simple & effective Could be nice to also have "per-site" settings.
- (2019-01-21) Sven Baumann: Für mich der beste Java Script Switch im Chrome Store!
- (2018-12-10) Marcos Ribeiro: Very simple and very good extension. Important: Allow us to choose between auto page reload or not when toggling JS. 2 Suggestions : 1) To show more openly the current state, enabled or disabled, maybe also toggling the JS letters on the button to red when disabled. (My eyes are not so good as they where... snif.) 2) It would also be good if the extention had a configuration option to allow us to set a keyboard shortkey (selected by us) to toggle JS enable/disabled. I was able to set one using AutoHotKey, but it took me some time to make it. Thank you, dsmith, for your already very good extension and for sharing it with us.
- (2018-11-22) Artur Sampaio: Missing only a "per tab" option.
- (2018-08-08) Patrick Gomes: Muito bom. Parabéns
- (2018-07-30) Roadside Table: Disabling JS works great to temporarily get rid of add blocker nag screens and *some* pay walls. Of course you would want to toggle it as a lot of stuff won't work right and this switch makes it super easy to do that. I like how there is an icon in the address bar now to alert you when JS is off. From prior reviews it sounds like that wasn't always there. Case in point, I was entering this review and the publish button was greyed out. The icon alerted me and switched it back and now I can click the publish button. Whats up with the permissions though? Do you really need to control my microphone and see my browser history? Now to find a CSS toggle switch.
- (2018-05-27) Levi Germano: It works very well!!!
- (2018-05-19) Guilherme Bianchi: Amazing
- (2018-05-05) Mohamed Refaat: thanks for a great tool
- (2018-02-05) Ro Kendal: Thanks for a great tool!
- (2017-12-05) Aner Gusic: Very simple and useful, love that part. I'm sorely missing the possibility to do this per tab though...
- (2017-11-26) Joel WN: Good
- (2017-11-24) Heider Dideriksen: Simples e funcional!
- (2017-10-22) Aleksandar Blagojević: This is called "Good Job" Simplicity & Functionality !!! Missing signature of modest author ! We want to know to whom say Than You !!! Can we see signature of respectful author ?
- (2017-10-17) Adrian Poleszak: its no workiking
- (2017-08-24) Gal Chen: Whats up with the permissions? It says this extension can look at my browsing history?
- (2017-07-08) Grzegorz Urbanowicz: It's a shame that I can't disable JS in only one tab.
- (2017-06-19) Kim Garrison: It won't turn my java script on.
- (2017-05-22) Biig young Cold soulja: cool
- (2017-05-04) Chou Touketsu: Thank you for you hard work! Is it possible if add a button for swapping between "disable" and "disable & refresh"?
- (2017-03-17) Greg Zeng: Toggles just for the immediate presenting page. I want it to stay ON - OFF for everything that comes from that link.