- (2018-11-11) Raymond Caloz: Die aktuelle Website wirt grundsätzlich blockiert, ein aufheben durch klicken ist nicht möglich
- (2018-06-04) hedgehog ful: Sure, u can click on 'site settings' and disable JS on the site, but u often don't want to do that. And it's a hassle. This extension is quick and dirty. Works just on the page u are on. Not remembered - no permanent change to ur settings. Reloads page instantly. Great for when u click a link to an unfamiliar site and the page is taking ages to load bc of all the trashy scripts. Or u just want to see what a page wd look like in 'mobile' vsn. Rating: surprisingly useful.
- (2017-06-08) Dave Matthews: Keeps forgetting the status of an existing blacklisted site :(
- (2017-04-11) Constance Taylor: Great for use on sites that detect ad-blockers.
- (2017-03-17) Fredrik Borgström: The icon does NOT clearly indicate if JS is enabled or not. Please make that clear with the tooltip text as well as the icon graphics (maybe a red cross over the icon when js is disabled).
- (2016-12-12) Mohuamed Affroukh: تحت التجربة
- (2014-11-26) FuZzy One: Probably needs a little more polishing, but for me it works great, and does exactly what i want it to do.
- (2014-09-21) Kyle Graehl: Pretty good, but a few issues - when I disable, it only sort of reloads the page, and I have to refresh manually. Also the JS disabled and JS enabled icons could be clearer (like with a cross-through instead of greying out)
- (2015-07-27, v:1.0.0) Neven Sajko: Required permissions
Why does this require access to browsing history?