Tinkercad is a free and easy-to-use application for 3D design, electronics and coding.
From idea to project in minutes Tinkercad is a free, easy-to-use application for developing 3D projects, electronics and codes. It is used by teachers, children, lovers and designers to come up with objects, design and translate them into reality. Autodesk's Tinkercad is one of the most popular classroom tools for creating simple designs from scratch, quickly modifying existing designs. It’s a free online 3D design program that you can use in your web browser without downloading any software. Tinkercad is extremely intuitive and easy to use, and has built-in Lessons to help you learn the ropes, making it perfect for beginners both young and old. Basic models such as name tags, furniture, houses, snowmen, vases, keychains, and cups are easy to create quickly with Tinkercad. Design by selecting, dragging, and placing basic shapes and then combining and manipulating them to create 3D models of whatever you like. Custom Shape Scripts add more flexible tools like text, shape generators, and parametrized forms. If you make your designs public then other people can open their own copies of your models and Tinker with them; likewise, you can Search through thousands of public models to find desings to Tinker with and modify. Tinkercad excels at cutting things into parts, adding simple features, making holes, and combining, aligning, and arranging objects. It’s easy to bring existing designs into Tinkercad to make quick modifications or additions, so advanced designers can also benefit by including Tinkercad in their design toolbox. You can import 3D STL models into Tinkercad for modifying or incorporating into other models, or import 2D SVG images that can be used to make extruded patterns, lettering, and designs. When you’re done designing you can export to STL for 3D printing, or even directly to Thingiverse, Shapeways, or Minecraft.
- (2020-07-22) Cipri Ballester: Sirve para algo esta extensión? no le veo utilidad
- (2020-07-22) Carlos Iván Conde Martín: Simplemente lleva al sitio web de Tinkercad... no me aporta nada
- (2020-07-05) Avika Chaudhary: which browser you are using please tell for answer email on: [email protected]
- (2020-06-27) FRTechnologyRD: excelente
- (2020-04-11) Shooterdon Pictian: why isnt the option download .brd in circuits not invoking a download?
- (2020-04-09) Luciano Cruz: lucke luchano
- (2019-12-01) Ryan Borkowski: i'm on a rasberry pi 3. it literally crashes computer